Management Aptitude Test (MAT) application form online registration for May 2014 All India Management Association notification for MAT May 2014 admission in MBA
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) May 2014
All India Management Association (AIMA) conducts Management Aptitude Test (MAT) entrance examination in all over India and some other centers in other Countries.
MAT May 2014 Test will be held Paper based Exam on 04 May 2014 (Sunday) And Computer Based Exam will conduct on 10 May 2014 (Saturday) onwards.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School – national or international – can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
MAT May 2014 Test Date :
1. Paper Based Exam – 04 May 2014 (Sunday) at 10.00am-12.30pm.
2. Computer Based Exam – 10 May 2014 (Saturday) onwards.
Eligibility : Graduates in any discipline.
Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
How to Apply : Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Register online at website lnk: http://apps.aima.in/matmay14 with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card). Payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website link : http://apps.aima.in/matmay14 along with the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed Nodal Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
Important Dates :
1. Last Date for Online Registration- 19 April 2014 (Wednesday)
2. Last Date for receipt of filled in Online Registration Form at AIMA, New Delhi- 21 April 2014 (Saturday).
Download Information’s :
1. Participating Management Institutes(Click here to view)
2. Test Centre Cities (Click Here)
3. Sale Counters (Click Here)
4. List of Participating Management Institutes (Click Here for the List)
Additional Information’s :
1. Candidates should check the Roll No and Test Centre details for the test from AIMA website http://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx , 7 days prior to the date of Paper Based Test (Offline)
2. Candidates may also view/download the MAT Score from AIMA website http://www.aima.in after 3 weeks from the date of the test. Candidates may clarify queries regarding MAT Score, if any, at e-mail : ([email protected]) and at helpline No.- 011-47673020/24638896.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.