MHA IB Security Assistant Syllabus 2018 Tier 1 2 3 Exam Pattern Security Assistant Exam Pattern Written Test Tier 1 2 MHA IB Grade-II/Executive Written exam Syllabus 2018 SA/ Exe.
MHA IB Security Assistant Syllabus 2018
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Governemnet of India has recently invited online application form for Intelligence Bureaux 1054 Posts of Security Assistant (Executive). Many eligible & Interested Candidates fill the online application form according to there Preference. The Online application form is started from 20.10.2018 & Conducted till the date 10.11.2018. Candidates can check the More Details about Recruitment is provided below on the table.
All the eligible Candidates who filled there online application form Sucessfully & Now they are waiting for the Exam. The Exam Date will be Conducted soon on the Official Website. The Exam Will be Conducted Tier I & Tier II & Tier III. More Details about the Exam is provided below.
So, here we are providing the Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Security Assistant Executive Exam conducting by Ministry of Home Affairs.
Exam Pattern:– The Exam Pattern for IB Security Asst. written Exam is as Follows:
- The Exam will be of Written Objective Type.
- The Exam will be of 100 Marks with Exam Time Duration of 02 Hours (120 Minutes).
- There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer in Tier-I.
- The question paper will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
|Tier||Description of examination||Marks||Time|
|Tier – I||
Written Exam of Objective type MCQs, divided into 4 parts containing questions of 1 marks each on
(a)General Awareness (40 questions)
b) Quantitative aptitude (20 questions)
c) Logical/analytical ability (20 questions)
d) English language (20 questions )
Note:- Minimum Qualifying Mark for Tier I (out of 100) UR – 35, OBC – 34 & SC/ST – 33 (all Ex-servicemen would be treated in their own category viz., UR/OBC/SC/ST).
Tier II & III
Tier – II (Qualifying marks – 20)
Descriptive type: a) Translation of a passage of 500 words from local language/dialect to English and vice versa.
b) Spoken ability (to be assessed at the time of Tier – III exam (Interview/ Personality test)
Tier – III
- Those Candidates their Performance in Tier I Exam, they will be Shortlisted for Tier – II & Tier – III exam at 10 times the number of vacancies.
- The Tier II Exam will be Total of 50 Marks.
- Tier – II examination will be of qual ifying nature. Candidates would be required to obtain minimum 20/50 marks so that their marks in Tier – III could be taken into account for preparing final merit list on the basis of combined performance in Tier – I & Tier – III exam. The cut – off in Tier – II is same for candidates of all categories. There is no cut – off for Tier – III exam.
- The date, time & center of Tier – II & Tier – III would be intimated to the successful candidates through E-mail given by them in online application
Exam Syllabus Syllabus for the Written Exam will be as follows:-
English Language: It will be test of English comprehension. Questions will be asked from antonyms, synonyms, grammar, one word substitution, idioms & phrases, Passage, Cloze Test, Jumble Sentences etc.
General Awareness: Question will be asked from Indian History, Indian Polity, Current Events, Geography, Economy etc. Focus will be on Current national & International events, banking, sports etc.
Note:- Candidates are advised to focus on World History & World geography, as questions from this part frequently came in the Objective Test.
Quantitative Aptitude:- Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Candidates need to be focus on Basics of Mathematics & Simplification.
Reasoning:- Questions will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure, Non Verbal Reasoning.
Descriptive Exam:- Paper 2 Will be Descriptive Type Test on English Language. Questions will be from English: Essay, Précis writing, Comprehension and Business/Office Correspondence. This part will be designed to Check English Writing Skill & Analytical Ability.
Candidates are advised to be in touch with Current Topics of 2 3 month from exam. Candidates must have proper Knowledge of facts & events so that in essay they show their skill & ability. Try to study in depth of Important Current Topics as they can come in Essay Part.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||Download MHA IB Security Assistant Admit Card|
|Recruitment||Detailed MHA IB Security Assistant Recruitment|
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment for IB Intelligence Officer Syllabus 2018 will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.