MP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2015 MP High Court Civil Judge Mains Syllabus 2016 MP High Court Civil Judge Main Exam Syllabus 2016 MPHC Civil Judge Mains Exam Pattern/ Scheme
MP High Court CJ Main Exam Syllabus 2015-16
High Court of Madhya Pradesh (MPHC) will conduct Main written exam after completion of Online Screening Test for recruitment to posts of MP High Court Civil Judge Class-II. Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Civil Judge Main Exam conducting by MP High Court.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for Civil Judge Mains Exam is as Follows:-
► The written test will consist of four descriptive type papers.
► Each paper will be of 100 marks.
► The time duration will be 03:00 hours (180 minutes) for each paper.
► Minimum Qualifying marks- for General & OBC-45%, SC-40% and ST-35%.
Exam Syllabus : MP High Court Civil Judge Mains Syllabus is given below :-
1. Constitution of India
2. Civil Procedure Code, 1908
3. Transfer of Property Act, 1882
4. Indian Contract Act, 1872
5. Specific Relief Act, 1963
6. Limitation Act, 1963
1. Article on Social Issues
2. Article on Law
3. Writing Summarization
4. Translation Hindi to English
5. Translation English to Hindi
1. M.P. Area Control Act, 1961
2. M.P. Land Revenue Act, 1959
3. The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
4. Indian Penal Code, 1861
5. Criminal Procedure Code, 1973
6. Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881
1. विवाद्यकों का स्थरीकरण
2. Fabrication of charges
3. Decision / Order (Civil) writing (CJ-II)
4. Decision / Order (Foreclosure) writing (JMFC)
For more Information please visit – http://www.mphc.in
☼☼ Keep [email protected]!nG Y0U®$eLF ☼☼
Candidates can leave your respective comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.