Madhya Pradesh PSC Scheme of Exam & Syllabus for District Malaria Officer Exam-2012 MP PSC DMO Written Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015 Check Latest Pattern of Questions in District Malaria Officer Exam
Madhya Pradesh PSC Exam Syllabus 2015
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is going to conduct a written exam named District Malaria Officer Examination-2012. Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. But, nothing about to worry, you may get the appropriate prescribed syllabus and Scheme of Written Exam from us. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of District Malaria Officer Exam conducting by MPPSC.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for District Malaria Officer written exam is as follows :-
► The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
► There will be one composite paper in written exam containing 100 questions.
► Each question will carry 02 marks.
► The time duration will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
► The question paper will be set only in English Language.
|Parts||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for District Malaria Officer Written Exam is given below :-
1. Molecules and their Interactions
2. Cellular Organization
3. Fundamental Processes
4. Cell Communication and Cell Signaling
5. Developmental Biology
6. Structure and Functions of Invertebrates
7. Structure and Functions of Lower and Higher Vertebrates
8. Inheritance Biology
9. Diversity of Life Forms
10. Ecological Principles
11. Evolution and Behavior
12. Applied Biology
13. Methods in Biology
1. Insect head types and modification as per their habit and habitat
2. Modification of mouth parts and feeding behavior
3. Structure types and function of antennae
4. Hypothetical wing venation
1. Structure of cuticle and pigment
2. Sclerotisation and tanning of the cuticle
3. Structure of alimentary canal and Physiology of digestion
4. Malphighian tubules- anatomical organization , Transport
1. Structure of circulatory system
2. Cellular elements in the haemolvmph
3. Cell mediated and humoral immunity
4. Structure of compound eye and Physiology of Vision
1. Sound Production in insect
2. Structure and function of endocrine glands
4. Embryonic membranous up to the formation of blastoderm
2. Insecticide effects on CNS
3. Important pest of Soybean
4. Modern concept of pest management
Important : This aforesaid syllabus is indicative and containing head-points, candidates are advised to download detailed syllabi from the link mentioned hereunder :
For more Information please visit – http://www.mppsc.nic.in/
☼☼ Thanks For Visit ☼☼
Candidates can leave your respective comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.