Download MRVC Site Engineer Interview Call Letter 2014 MRVC SE Civil Electrical Call Letter for GD/ Interview Check out for Interview Date & Schedule
MRVC SE Interview Call Letter
About MRVC:- Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd (MRVC Ltd), a Public Sector Undertaking of Govt. of India under Ministry of Railways (MoR). MRVC is responsible to execute the projects under Mumbai Urban Transport Project (MUTP). The Corporation also executes a number of suburban rail improvement projects for enhancing suburb an rail transportation capacity
MRVC had recently announced 08 vacancy for Recruitment of Site Engineer in Civil & Electrical Branch. Candidates will be short listed on the basis of their performance in GATE 2014. Eligible candidates who were declared qualified by MRVC are called for GD/GT & Interview.
Schedule Of Interview:- Date of Interview will be Notified Shortly on the MRVC website. Candidates are advised to be in touch with MRVC.
Interview Call Letter:- Candidates will be able to download their Interview Call Letter soon on the MRVC website http://www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in
Final Selection will be make by taken into account marks of GATE 2014 & Interview. Candidates can be short listed on the basis of Group Discussion also.
Important Note:- The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies.
- 3 Passport size Photograph.
- Identity Certificate in the format as already was hosted on our website along the written test notification.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Originals of Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- Experience Certificate / proofs and documents (applicable for Regular posts) as mentioned in the Call letter.
- No Objection Certificate from employer in case employed in Govt./ Semi‐Govt. Public Sector Undertaking, if the application is not sent through proper channel.
- One complete set of copies of all the above mentioned documents duly attested by a Gazetted officer.
- Ex- servicemen candidates are required to submit the qualification equivalence certificate, NOC/ Discharge certificate and other documents in line with the applicable rules.
Candidates are advised to be in touch with the MRVC website for Latest Updates about Interview Date & Interview Call Letter.
For More Information Please Visit: http://www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.