Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Admit Card 2018 Indian Navy Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Group C Written Exam Admit card 2018 Indian Navy Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Group C Expected Official Exam Date 2018 Indian Navy Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Group C Exam Date News Update 2018 Indian Navy Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Fireman Group C Admit card Exam Date Releasing Date 2018 Indian Navy Naval Dockyard Fireman Hall Ticket Download 2018 Naval Dockyard Fireman Call Letter Download 2018 Expected Admit card Exam Date 2018
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Admit Card 2018
About Recruitment :
Indian Navy had invited application from eligible candidates to apply online through website for the post of Fireman 95 Posts (erstwhile Fireman Gr.II & I)/USL) classified as Group C, Non-Industrial at Naval Dockyard, Mumbai. More Details about the recruitment below provided. The Online Application Were invited in the Month of April-May 2018.
About Exam Date :
In the Initial Selection Procedure, the Shortlisted Candidates Will be Called For Written Exam. The Written Exam Will be Held in the Upcoming Month. Candidates Will be Informed Here With the latest Update regarding Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Admit Card & Exam Date 2018.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Written Exam Date → Available Soon
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Admit Card :
Candidates Who have Successfully Submitted their Application Form for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Recruitment 2018, are Eagerly Waiting for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Admit Card & Exam Date. So We Want to Intimate All those Candidates To have Some Patience, as the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Admit Card & Exam Date Will be Informed Here Soon. So Candidates are Suggested To Stay With us To Get All the Detailed Info. & Update Regarding Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Admit Card & Exam Date
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Admit Card 2018: Will Be Available Soon
Written Exam Pattern :
- The Written Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The Written Exam Level be Based on Essential Qualification i.e. Matriculation Level.
- The Written Exam Will be of Total 100 Marks.
- The Written exam Will be in Bilingual Language mean In Hindi & English (Except English Section)
- The Written exam Will have General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness & General Awareness on Fire Fighting.
- Each Section Will be Of 20 Marks.
- Negative Marking is Not Mentioned In the Notification. So Candidates are Suggested to Wait for the Further Update.
Last Words :
Candidates Who are Sincere for Naval Dockyard Fireman Recruitment, are Suggested to Spent Much time on Their Study. For Any Doubt, Feel Free to Write Your Comment in the Comment Box Given Below. We Will Give You the Adequate Answer as Soon As Possible.
Important Link Area
|Syllabus Exam Pattern||Detailed Syllabus|
|Recruitment Details||Recruitment Details|