Navodaya Vidyalaya admission form 2017 for admission in class 9th (IX) through lateral entry test 2017 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) 9th admission form 2017 Download Application Form How to Apply
Navodaya Vidyalaya 9th Admission Form 2017
It is to inform that the Lateral Entry Test for admission of students to Class IX in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas will be held on 24th June, 2017. The last date of submission of Application Form at JNV is 29th May, 2017.
As per the provisions of the Scheme, one Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is to be set up in each district. At present, there are 595 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya spread over 34 States and UTs in India. In order to optimally utilize the infrastructure and facilities available in these Vidyalayas, it has been decided by the Samiti to fill the vacant seats in IX class through an All India level Selection Test. The District-wise vacant seats in the Vidyalayas are separately notified in local newspapers.
NOTE:- Vacant Seats for Other States will be available shortly, keep visit this Page for more updates……..
Eligibility Condition :
1. Only those candidates who have studied in class VIII during the Academic Session 2016-17 in one of the Govt./Govt. recognized schools of the district where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is functioning and where admission is sought.
2. Candidate appearing for the selection test must pass Class VIII in the academic session 2016-17 from a Govt./Govt. recognized school in the district where he/she is seeking admission.
3. Candidates seeking admission must not have been born before 01.05.2001 and after 30.04.2005. This will apply to candidates of all categories including those belonging to SC/ST.
How to Apply : Application Form duly completed in all respect must reach “the Office of the Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya” of the concerned district on or before Monday the 29 May, 2017. Duly filled in application forms must be sent through registered post A/D. If the candidate prefers to submit Application Form in person, he/she is advised to get the acknowledgement from the office of the Principal of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
Last Date : 29/05/2017
1. Date of Examination- 24 June, 2017.
2. Duration- Three hours (10.00 Am to 1.00 PM)
3. Centre for examination shall be in the JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA of the district concerned.
4. Medium of Language for Examination will be English/Hindi.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.