Navodaya Vidyalaya admission form 2016 for admission in class 9th (IX) through lateral entry test 2016 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) 9th admission form 2016 Download Application Form How to Apply
Navodaya Vidyalaya 9th Admission Form 2016
LATEST UPDATE dated 12.02.2016 : Notification for Navodaya Vidyalaya 9th Class Admission for Session 2016-17 has been out Now…….Students can Apply for Admission Test. All Details about Admission is provided here. Download Notification from the link provided below…
It is to inform that the Lateral Entry Test for admission of students to Class IX in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas is decided to be held on 24 April, 2016 (Sunday). The last date of submission of Application Form at JNV is 29th February, 2016 (Friday).
As per the provisions of the Scheme, one Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is to be set up in each district. At present, there are 598 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya spread over 34 States and UTs in India. In order to optimally utilize the infrastructure and facilities available in these Vidyalayas, it has been decided by the Samiti to fill the vacant seats in IX class through an All India level Selection Test. The District-wise vacant seats in the Vidyalayas are separately notified in local newspapers.
Vacant Seats in Uttar Pradesh : 529
Vacant Seats in Uttarakhand : 113
NOTE:- Vacant Seats for Other States will be available shortly, keep visit this Page for more updates……..
Eligibility Condition :
1. Only those candidates who have studied in class VIII during the Academic Session 2015-16 in one of the Govt./Govt. recognized schools of the district where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is functioning and where admission is sought.
2. Candidate appearing for the selection test must pass Class VIII in the academic session 2015-16 from a Govt./Govt. recognized school in the district where he/she is seeking admission.
3. Candidates seeking admission must not have been born before 01.05.2000 and after 30.04.2004. This will apply to candidates of all categories including those belonging to SC/ST.
How to Apply : Application Form duly completed in all respect must reach “the Office of the Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya” of the concerned district on or before Monday the 29th February, 2016. Duly filled in application forms must be sent through registered post A/D. If the candidate prefers to submit Application Form in person, he/she is advised to get the acknowledgement from the office of the Principal of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
Last Date : 29.02.2016
1. Date of Examination- Sunday, the 24th April, 2016.
2. Duration- Three hours (10.00 Am to 1.00 PM)
3. Centre for examination shall be in the JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA of the district concerned.
4. Medium of Language for Examination will be English/Hindi.