National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd. (NBCC) Issued Recruiting Notice 2015 to select Management Trainee in Civil discipline through GATE-2016 is going to be held After Jan. 2016
NBCC Recruitment 2015-2016
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC), a ‘Navratna’ CPSE, provides Civil Engineering Construction Services in wide Gamut of Projects of varied nature, complexities & at socio-political Geographical locations, both at home and overseas. It has been executing many Landmark projects as a PMC as its Core strength leveraging its rich experience in Sectors as diverse as Roads, Hospitals, Institutions, Offices, Residential & Commercial etc.
Notification : NBCC is looking for for bright, young, energetic and committed Engineers with brilliant academic record to join NBCC as Management Trainees in Civil Discipline. Recruitment in Civil Engineering (Paper Code: CE) discipline will be through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2016. Detailed eligibility criteria is given hereunder :
Details of Vacancies :- Announced Later
☼ AGE LIMIT ☼
Maximum age as on closing date of on-line application should be 29 years.
☼ PLACEMENT ☼
Selected & appointed candidates will undergo comprehensive on the job training during the probation for a period of one year. Upon successful completion of training, they will be confirmed at E1 level on the post of Sr. Project Executive (Civil) in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 16400-40500 subject to fulfilling the required performance related / other criterion.
☼ REMUNERATION ☼
During the training / probation period Management Trainees will be eligible for remuneration consisting of Basic Pay, DA (on IDA pattern) & HRA subject to place of posting. Upon confirmation, besides basic pay, DA & HRA, the employees will also be entitled for Perks at 40% of basic pay under Cafeteria Approach. In addition to this CPF, Medical facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, leave encasement, Performance Related Pay (PRP) is paid as per the rules of the Company.
☼ SELECTION PROCEDURE ☼
○ The graduate engineers from the Civil discipline, desirous of taking up a career with National Buildings Construction Ltd are required to appear in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2016.
○ On the basis of valid GATE-2016 marks, qualified candidates will be called for further selection process in a predetermined ratio in order of the category-wise merit list. Selection process will be based on personal interview and document verification of shortlisted candidates.
○ Category-Wise merit list of all successful candidates who qualify in personal interview would be drawn up.
○ While drawing merit list of successful candidates, 70% weightage would be given to GATE 2016 marks and 30% to personal interview.
○ Please note that only GATE 2016 marks will be valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE marks of 2015 or prior to that are not valid.
○ Candidates will have to qualify through each stage of selection process successfully before being adjudged as suitable for selection.
How to Apply : Interested candidate(s) needs to apply by logging on to website www.nbccindia.gov.in, and by filling up the online format as per the criteria mentioned for MT (Civil). The candidate(s) can apply for only one position and no other mode of receiving application will be accepted other than online application.
Important Dates :
|Commencement of Online submission of GATE Application||1st Sept,. 2015|
|Last Date of Online submission of GATE Application||1st Oct., 2015|
|Commencement of Online submission of Application to NBCC||Dec., 2015|
|Last Date of Online submission of Application to NBCC||Jan, 2016|