NCHM JEE 2017 Notification NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination Online Application 2017 Hotel Management Entrance Exam 2017Apply Online for NCHM JEE 2017 Prospectus Exam Date
NCHM JEE 2017 Application Form
Online Application for NCHM JEE 2017 has been Started Now………..You can APPLY ONLINE & Download Detailed Information Brochure from the links provided below…….
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR HOSPITALITY GRADUATES :
Global growth and development of tourism have opened up innumerable openings. As a result, the graduating students can look forward to career opportunities as;
- Management Trainee in Hotel and allied hospitality industry;
- Kitchen Management/Housekeeping Management positions in Hotels after initial stint as trainee;
- Flight Kitchens and on-board flight services;
- Indian Navy Hospitality services;
- Guest/Customer Relation Executive in Hotel and other Service Sectors;
- Management Trainee/Executive in international and national fast food chains;
- Hospital and Institutional Catering;
- Faculty in Hotel Management/Food Craft Institutes;
- Shipping and Cruise lines;
- Marketing/Sales Executive in Hotel and other Service Sectors;
- State Tourism Development Corporations;
- Resort Management;
- Self-employment through entrepreneurship and
- Multinational companies for their hospitality services.
About 80% of the graduates are employed by Hospitality and other service sectors through on-campus and off-campus recruitment processes.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION :
QUALIFYING EXAMINATION : A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination. Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2017 on provisional basis.
Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counseling or at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2017 The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
AGE LIMIT :
For candidates from General and OBC categories, upper age limit is 22 years as on 01.07.2017. Candidates born on or after July 01, 1995 are eligible. In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2017. That is SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1992 are eligible.
ABOUT THE JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
DATE OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION :
- The date of Written Test Examination will be in 29 April, 2017.
- Candidate should report to the Examination Center at 9.00 a.m.
APPLICATION FEE :
Payment through Credit Card/Debit Card(Approved by Master/Visa) :
You have to provide certain details from the Card at the time of filling online application. Therefore, you must have the Card ready before filling up the Application Form.
Obtaining of Demand Draft (Pre-Requisite) :
You have to provide certain details from the Demand Draft at the time of online registration. Therefore, you must have the Demand Draft ready before filling up the Registration Form.
How to apply :
Sale of Application Form and Information Brochure shall commence from all affiliated Institutes, NCHMCT OFFICE, NOIDA and Food Craft Institute. Detail shall be available in the Council’s website www.nchm.nic.in.
ii. Candidates may also apply through on-line remitting fee through gateway payment. For on-line application and other details, access website.
LAST DATE – 14/04/2017
For More Details Please Visit:- http://www.nchm.nic.in/