NCHM JEE 2018 Notification NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination Online Application 2018 Hotel Management Entrance Exam 2018 Apply Online for NCHM JEE 2018 Prospectus Exam Date
NCHM JEE 2018 Application Form
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR HOSPITALITY GRADUATES :
Global growth and development of tourism have opened up innumerable openings. As a result, the graduating students can look forward to career opportunities as;
- Management Trainee in Hotel and allied hospitality industry;
- Kitchen Management/Housekeeping Management positions in Hotels after initial stint as trainee;
- Flight Kitchens and on-board flight services;
- Indian Navy Hospitality services;
- Guest/Customer Relation Executive in Hotel and other Service Sectors;
- Management Trainee/Executive in international and national fast food chains;
- Hospital and Institutional Catering;
- Faculty in Hotel Management/Food Craft Institutes;
- Shipping and Cruise lines;
- Marketing/Sales Executive in Hotel and other Service Sectors;
- State Tourism Development Corporations;
- Resort Management;
- Self-employment through entrepreneurship and
- Multinational companies for their hospitality services.
About 90% of the graduates are employed by Hospitality and other service sectors through on-campus and off-campus recruitment processes.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION :
QUALIFYING EXAMINATION : A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination. Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2018 on provisional basis.
Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counseling or at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2018. The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
AGE LIMIT :
For candidates from General and OBC categories, upper age limit is 22 years as on 01.07.2018. Candidates born on or after July 01, 1996 are eligible. In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2018. That is SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1993 are eligible.
DATE OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION :
- The date of Written Test Examination will be in 28 April, 2018 (10.00 am to 1.00 pm).
- Candidate should report to the Examination Center at 9.00 a.m.
How to apply :
Sale of Application Form and Information Brochure shall commence from all affiliated Institutes, NCHMCT OFFICE, NOIDA and Food Craft Institute. Detail shall be available in the Council’s website www.nchm.nic.in.
ii. Candidates apply through on-line from 24.12.2017 by remitting fee through payment gateway. For online application and other details, access website https://applyadmission.net/nchmjee2018. There is no option for sending of off-line / hard copy of application form. If off-line application received in any shape NCHMCT not considered it and it will be assumed as rejected. Therefore, candidate are advised that apply through On-line only
Important Dates :
|Last Date for receipt of Application Form||11.04.2018|
|Admit Card Available||20.04.2018 to 28.04.2018|
Important Link Area
Download Information Brochure