National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management Admit Card 2014 NIASM Technical Officer/ Clerk LDC/ Stenographer Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2014 Exam Date Exam Pattern
NIASM Admit Card 2014
National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management (NIASM) had recently declared 27 vacancies for Senior Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, Assistant Administrative Officer, Stenographer & Lower Division Clerk. Candidates who apply for these posts are now waiting for their respective admit cards. Candidates will be able to download their Admit Card soon for the exam on the website http://www.niam.res.in Candidates keep visiting NIASM website for latest update about Admit Card Download.
Date of Exam:- Date of written exam will be notified soon on the NIASM website. Candidates keep visit website for update about Exam Date.
NIASM manages abiotic stresses like drought, temperature extremes, floods, salinity, acidity, mineral toxicity, and nutrient deficiency are threatening agricultural, livestock, fisheries and others production globally posing challenges in sustaining even the current productivity levels. NIASM had declare 27 vacancies for post Senior Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, Assistant Administrative Officer, Stenographer & Lower Division Clerk.
- Medium Of question papers for written exam will be English.
- Candidates first short Listed then called for written exam.
- Candidates who qualifies the written exam will be called up for Interview Process.
- Final Selection will be based on marks of written exam & Interview.
- For Stenographer & Clerk there is provision of Typing Test.
- NIASM holds the right of candidate short listing method/ minimum cut off of written exam & Interview.
Candidates should have regular watch on NIASM website for latest updates regarding Admit Card & Exam date.
For More Information Please Visit: http://www.niam.res.in/index.aspx
Candidates can drop their comments in the comment box. Any query about this post will be welcomed & Our Expert Panel will try to solve your Query.