NMRC Syllabus 2017 Check Noida Metro Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 Download NMRC JE SC TO Exam Pattern Latest Noida Metro Exam Syllabus 2016-17 CRA Accountant Exam
Noida Metro Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016-17
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRC) organizes a Written exam for recruitment to various posts against ADVERTISEMENT No. NMRC/OM/HR/I/2016. Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. So Candidates are stressed about their preparation in Examination to give their best. So Candidates must be know that “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” for the best in their Exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of following Posts Exam conducting by Noida Metro given hereunder :
- Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO) (NE01)
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) (NE02)
- Jr.Engineer/ Electrical (NE03)
- Jr.Engineer/ Electronics (NE04)
- Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical (NE05)
- Jr.Engineer/ Civil (NE06)
- Account Assistant (NE07)
- Office Assistant (NE08)
- Stenographer (NE09)
Selection Process :
- For the post of Station Controller/Train Operator (post code-NE01) and Customer Relations Assistant (post code-NE02), the selection methodology
will comprise four-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Psycho Test (qualifying) & Personal Interview followed by Medical examination in Aye-one category.
- For the post of Jr.Engineers (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil), (post codes NE03, NE04, NE05, & NE06) the selection methodology will comprise three-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Personal Interview followed by Medical examinations in Aye-one category not below Aye-three.
- For the post of Account Asstt, Office Asstt & Stenographer (post codes NE07, NE08 & NE09) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test (two papers), followed by Medical examination in Cee-One category. There will be no interview for this category of post.
- For the post of Maintainer (post codes NE10) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test (one paper), followed by Medical examination in Bee-One category. There will be no interview for these categories of posts.
Exam Pattern :- Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. Exam Pattern is as follows :
Written Exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
The written test will consists of two papers.
- For every wrong answer, 1/3 marks will be deducted.
- Question will be set in Hindi & English language.
- Written Test can be conducted either through online or through offline (OMR) mode.
Exam Syllabus :- Exam Syllabus for Noida Metro (NMRC) written Exam is given below :
General Awareness : Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as maybe expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations/ Institutions etc.
Logical Ability : Questions will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning.
Quantitative Aptitude : Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Date Interpretation is the section which have to be focused.
Post specific subject related questions : Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules.
Paper-2 (not for Maintainer)
General English : Verb, preposition, adverb, subject verb agreement, Error Correction/ recognition, tenses, sentences rearrangement, fill in the blanks with articles etc., comprehension, answering questions based on unseen passage, vocabulary, synonyms and antonyms usage, vocabulary & grammar, Proficiency in the language.
Skill Test in Stenography : The skill test will be of Qualifying Nature. The candidates will have to appear for the stenography test. The candidates will be given
one dictation for 10 minutes in English at the speed of 80 w.p.m. . The matter will have to be transcribed on computer only. The transcription time will be of 40
For more Information please visit – http://www.delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.