NPCIL Admit Card 2017 for Executive Trainee Interview NPCIL Executive Exam Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2017 NPCIL Executive Trainee Interview Call Letter 2017 Check Interview Dates
NPCIL Executive Trainee Admit Card/ Call Letter 2017
With Reference to Advt. No. NPCIL/HRM/ET/2017/01
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) had invited application for posts of Executive Trainee. A Interview will be conduct by NPCIL. Interview of these posts will be held in the month of May, 2017.
NPCIL Interview Date : 10.07.2017 to 17.07.2017
Note : The List of Interview Time Table will be Available on the Official website of NPCIL till the last date 22.06.2017.
Candidates who applied for this Competitive Exam should download their Call Letter to enter in prescribed Interview Centre of this Interview conducting by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL). No Call Letter will reach home of Candidates by post, it can only be download in upcoming dates before Exam.
Candidates can download the NPCIL Exam Call Letter by LOGIN in from the following Link :-
All the Candidates are requested to remain updated at each step of the selection process regarding Date of Interview and Call Letter by visiting website of NPCIL.
Selection Process : All the Candidates will be selected on the basis on the above steps.
- Personal Interview – The Shortlisted Candidates Will be called for the Personal Interview.
Verification of Original Documents at the time of interview- original documents will be verified at the time of interview.
- Language for Personal Interview– Candidates have Choice to gave the Answer in English or Hindi Language during the Interview
- Final Selection- Final selection will be solely on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview.
- Medical Fitness- Candidates must be found Medically fit by the Authorized Medical Officer of NPCIL.
- Offer of Appointment- Candidates finally selected for the post applied for will be offered trainee ship.
For more Information – https://www.npcilcareers.co.in
For Any Query or Doubts Candidates can Leave Comment in the Comment Box. We will Try to give Appropriate Response of Queries and Clarify Your Doubts.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.