OPSC Latest Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Education Service-II Exam Odisha Public Service Commission (PSC) Education Service-II Exam Pattern & Syllabus Important Topics to Study Old Papers
Odisha PSC Education Service-II Exam Syllabus 2015
Odisha Public Service Commission (PSC) will conduct a Written exam for recruitment of posts of Education Service-II. Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. But, nothing about to worry, you may get the appropriate prescribed syllabus and Scheme of Mains Exam from us. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Education Service-II Exam conducting by Odisha PSC.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for Odisha PSC Education Service-II written Exam is as Follows:-
► The written examination shall include three papers.
► Each Paper will be of 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
► There will also be a Viva-Voce of 150 marks after written exam.
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for Odisha PSC Education Service-II written Exam is given below :-
General English : The paper will be of Graduate Degree standard carrying a maximum mark of 100, including 50 marks for an essay .The remaining 50 marks are intended to test the candidates understanding of and power to write English and the candidates thus will be required to write précis and letter on given subjects.
General Knowledge : The paper will carry a maximum mark of 100 and will be designed to test the candidates knowledge of matters including current events and of such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. The paper will also include question on Indian History and Geography of a nature which the candidates should be able to answer without special study.
Education : The paper on Education will be of Post-Graduate standards carrying maximum mark of 150. The subjects for this paper are as follows :
- Philosophy of education
- Contemporary western educational thought & contemporary Indian educational thought.
- Education and society, social control, social change, process of socialization and modernization, determinants of culture, culture and education.
- Educational psychology.
- Nature and scope of learning
- Theories of learning and laws of learning
- Transfer and training
- Motivation, functional autonomy of motives
- Individual differences
- Differences due to heredity & environment
- Types and extent of individual differences
- Educational provision for individual differences
- Intelligence-It’s nature and measurement, special abilities and their measurement-tests and their administration.
- Personality and its measurement
- Traits of personality
- Measurement of personality
- Mental health and adjustment
- Conflict, frustrations and complexes
- Defense mechanisms
- Behavior problems in schools
- Teacher’s mental health.
- Educational administration and supervision
- Scope of educational administration and the factors determining it.
- Principles of educational administration in a democracy.
- Education control and management
- Educational authorities, Central, State and Local, their organization , powers & functions.
- Important central agencies such as U.G.C., N.C.E.R.T., All India Council for Technical Education.
- Concept, scope and principles
- Planning and Organization
- Educational Finance
- Concept, scope and principles
- Sources of income, Central, State, Local & Private
- Educational expenditure
- Planning, organization and research
- Five year plans
- Equality of educational opportunity
- Education of handicapped children
- Research in educational administration
Note : Candidates can also get previous year question papers for practice for OPSC Education Service-II Exam from the direct links provided hereunder :
For more Information please visit – http://www.opsc.gov.in
☼☼ Keep [email protected]!nG Y0U®$eLF ☼☼
Candidates can leave your respective comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.