Odisha PSC Medical Officer Exam Admit Card 2017 Call Letter/Hall ticket Assistant Surgeon Exam 2017 Download Odisha Public Service Commission Admit Card 2017 Exam Date OPSC Medical Officer Exam 2017 Latest Update OPSC Admit Card
OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017
Latest Updates :- OPSC has been uploaded Admit Card of Medical Officer exam on its website, candidates can check exam date and download their admit card through the direct link given at below……………
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited applications for the Medical Officer. Odisha PSC will conduct a Written Test for these posts. So All the Candidate who applied against these posts successfully are waiting for their Admit Card eagerly. Admit card is available on the website of Odisha PSC shortly. So we suggest the Applicant to check our website regularly because we provide latest information about Admit card and other information.
OPSC Medical Officer Exam Date : 29.01.2017
- Click Here to Download Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam Date Notice
- Click Here to Download Homeopathic Medical Officer Exam Date Notice
Candidates who applied for this Exam should download their E-admit Card or Hall Ticket to enter in prescribed Exam Centre of Assistant Surgeon Medical Officer Exam conducting by OPSC. Admit Card will available on the official site of Odisha Public Service Commission Shortly in which all the candidate who submission the exam form can also download their Admit Card. Admit Card is necessary for the candidate who want to participate in the written exam. Because without valid Admit card entry in the exam hall is prohibited. So all the Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the website of Odisha PSC.
We will also provide a direct link to download their respective Admit Card easily. This Link is helpful for the candidate who want to download their Admit card without going to any other website…….
- Click Here to Download Odisha PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Admit Card 2016
- Click Here to Download Odisha PSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Admit Card 2016
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the OPSC Medical Officer Written Exam is as Follows:-
- The written exam will be multiple choice objective types.
- The written exam shall be of one paper carrying 200 Marks.
- The question paper will contain 200 Questions (200 questions of one mark each).
- The time duration for each paper will be 03:00 hours (180 minutes).
- The qualifying marks is 50% for UR & SEBC candidates and 45% for PWD category and 40% for SC/ST.
Note : For more Detailed Exam Pattern & Syllabi, Click on the Link given below :-
Final Words :- Candidates should have to keep in touch with Website of Orissa Public Service Commission (OPSC) for more updates regarding information about Exam and its Admit Card.
For more Information please visit – http://www.opsc.gov.in
Best Wishes to All Candidates From Our Whole Team
For Any Query or Doubts Candidates can Leave Comment in the Comment Box. We will Try to give Appropriate Response of Queries and Clarify Your Doubts. Keep Updating Yourself.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.