Odisha SSC admit card/ hall ticket 2014 download OSSC Sub Inspector (Excise) Paper- II admit card 2014 Paper 2nd Mains written exam date for SI of Excise & Librarian exam pattern/ syllabus
OSSC Sub Inspector Admit Card 2014
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) had announced 26 vacancy for sub Inspector posts in Excise Department and Orissa SSC was conducted Preliminary Exam (Paper 1st) on 16 March, 2014. Result of pre exam was recently declared by Odisha SSC.
OSSC Sub Inspector of Excise and Junior Librarian Mains Exam (Paper- II) Exam Date/ Schedule has been Declared on 23 August 2014. as per following schedule.
Date of Exam
|S.I. of Excise||English & Odia Language||
|10 AM to 12 PM|
|S.I. of Excise||General Studies||
|12:30 PM to 1:30 PM|
|Junior Librarian||As per the Syllabus in the Plan of Exam||
|2:30 PM to 4:30 PM|
Admit Card/ Admission Letters for Qualified/ Eligible candidates will be uploaded in the Commission website (http://www.odishassc.in) from 08.09.2014 onward. The Cnadidates are Advised to download their admit card from above mention website by using ‘USER ID’ and ‘PASSWORD’ thereafter.
NO ADMIT CARD WILL BE SENT THROUGH POST.
Candidates can check their result of Pre Exam on the following link-
To See SI Pre Exam Result Click here- http://www.odishassc.in/pdf/web.excise%20prelin%20result%20.pdf
Mains Exam Pattern:- Main written exam is of 200 marks having two papers.
– General English & Odia language (Descriptive type).
– Paper-1 is of 100 marks having 2 hours time duration.
– General Studies- 100 marks- 1 hour duration(Objective type).
– There is negative marking of 0.25 on each wrong answer.
Mains Exam Syllabus & Physical Standards:- For information about Mains Exam syllabus and physical standards click on the link given below-
Procedure for Downloading Admit Card: for download admit card/ call letter please Log on to Odisha SSC website (http://www.odishassc.in). and Follow These 4 Steps given below…..
1. First Click on the “Online Application Form” Tab placed on the home page of the Commissions’ website.
2. Then Click on the “Candidates Login” Tab placed Right-hand side Top of the respective Page.
3. Put the User ID & Password which you have received at the time of submission of Online Form for logging in to the candidates Portal.
4. Click on the “Download Admit Card” tab to generate your printable Admit Card.
- Click Here for Download S.I. of Excise & Librarian Admit Card (From 08.09.2014)
For More Information Please Visit- http://www.odishassc.in/
NOTE – if you have any query at any Time please Leave a Message Here, Through given below Comment Box. we will glad to help you. “wish you all the very best”.