Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Result 2017 Declared OJEE 2017 Result Orissa JEE 2017 Result for B.Tech MBA MCA MAM PGAT Pharmacy Courses OJEE 14 May Exam Result 2017 Rank Card Merit List 2017
OJEE Exam Result 2017
Latest Updated 01.06.2017 : OJEE Exam result has been declared now. Check Your result through the Various Link Given Below…….
OJEE had recently invited application for the interested Candidates who want to take admission in the Following given Courses: –
- Homeopathy/ Ayurveda/ Pharmacy.
- Masters Degree In Applied Management (MAM).
- Lateral Admission To Second Year (Third Semester) Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy/ Architecture/ MCA
- First Year Master Degree Courses In Computer Application (MCA) Business Administration (MBA)
This Year OJEE Exam was conducted on 14 May, 2017. Entrance Test was conducted for B. Pharm/ BHMS / BAMS / B. Tech (Lateral Entry) / B. Pharm (Lateral Entry) / PGAT for M. Tech / M. Tech (Part Time) / M. Arch and M. Pharm / MCA / MCA (Lateral Entry) / MBA / MAM. So Candidates who appear for OJEE 2017 Exam are waiting for Result. Result is Available now OJEE website (http://www.odishajee.com/).
Separate merit list for all qualifying candidates shall be drawn on the basis of OJEE- 2017 results in the following manner.
- One list for candidates seeking admission to Pharmacy (B.Pharm) degree course on the basis of marks obtained either in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or in Physics, Chemistry and Biology whichever is higher.
One list for candidates of diploma streams seeking admission under Lateral Entry scheme to engineering and technology (LE in B.Tech) on the basis of marks obtained in diploma test in engineering/technology.
One list for candidates of diploma streams seeking admission under Lateral Entry scheme to Pharmacy (LE in B. Pharm) on the basis of marks obtained in diploma test in Pharmacy.
One list for candidates of B.Sc. or +3 Sc. (should have passed Mathematics as a subject in +2 level) streams seeking admission under lateral entry scheme to engineering / technology (LE in B.Tech) on the basis of marks obtained in +3 Sc / B.Sc test.
To Know More Please Visit : http://www.odishajee.com/
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.