Interview date & Schedule for Office Assistant in Pandyan Grama Bank 2014 Office Assistant Interview Call letter Interview Date Check out Cut Off List Merit List by IBPS
Pandyan Grama Bank Interview Schedule/ Date
Pandyan Grama Bank is wholly owned by Govt. Of India, Govt. Of Tamil Nadu & Indian Overseas Bank. This Bank take part in the uplift and development of Rural Farm Sector and Rural Non-Farm Sector, with emphasis on the deprived, the Rural Poor, Rural ISB and Rural Crafts in Tamilnadu.Pandyan Grama Bank has recently announced 102 vacancies for Office Assistant(Multipurpose) for the Candidates who had passed IBPS RRB CWE- II exam. Based on the cut off decided by bank, Eligible candidates are called for Interview.
Schedule Of Interview:- Interviews for the Post of Office Assistant will be notified soon on Pandyan Grama Bank’s Website. Candidates have to keep an eye on Bank’s website http://www.pandyangramabank.in
Interview Call Letter:- Interview call letter will be send to all Eligible & Short Listed candidates to their E- mail Id provided by candidate at the time of Registration.
Interview will consist of total 30 Marks. Final Selection will be make by taken into account IBPS RRB CWE II marks & Interview marks obtained by candidate.
List of eligible candidates for Interview will be available soon on the Bank’s website. List is based on the minimum cut off marks decide by IBPS for Interview.
Note:- The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Printout of Application Forms submitted online to IBPS for CWE.
- IBPS issued valid Score Card.
- Copy of fee payment challan with a photo pasted on it.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- Bio-data forms: One original and three Xerox copies with photos pasted on each of them.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
- Two Character certificates obtained from two Gazetted Officers.
For More Information Please Visit: http://www.pandyangramabank.in/home.asp
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us. We will Try to solve your query.