State Bank of India PO Interview Questions Answers Tips to crack Interview of SBI PO Check Group Discussion Topics How to Prepare for SBI Probationary Officer Interview Tips & Important Points to Remember GD Interview Preparation Tricks
SBI PO Interview Preparation Tips & Tricks
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD SBI PO PRE EXAM ADMIT CARD 2015 : AVAILABLE NOW
SBI PO Interview:- State Bank of Indian is going to conduct Group Discussion & Interview for Final Selection of Probationary Officer. Interview/ GD shall be conducted for 50 marks (25 marks for GD & 25 marks for Interview). Minimum Marks for Final Selection shall be 20 marks. At the end, merit will be calculated in the ratio 75:25, out of which 75 is from Written Exam & 25 from GD & PI. But for Final Selection, Candidates need to go for Maximum Marks which they attain.
How can one Prepare for Perfect Interview, it is big question. We can’t provide you exact questions which to be asked in Interview. But we provide you expected areas questions from where question may be ask from you in Interview.
Important Areas:- Bank interviews are basically based on six areas.
- Resume/ curriculum Vitae (CV) of Candidate
- Banking Knowledge of candidate
- GK (Current Affairs) and Computer Knowledge (Basic Questions)
- About Interview Conducting Organization
- Why Banking Sector?
- Why Govt. Job?
CV/ Personal Information :- For any interview preparation, a candidate should prepare a detailed bio data of yourself i.e. your qualifications, your place of birth, places where you have studied, your hobbies, extra activities, your family etc. In these type of questions candidates need to be more confident. As they belong to you as personal, so you need to answer these questions in a convenient manner. They may ask Positive & Negative qualities of you, so be ready with an answer.
Banking Knowledge: If you are going for bank interviews basic banking knowledge is necessary. The following basic banking terms will help the candidate.
- RBI Current Policy & Reserve Rates
- Types of Bank, Nationalized banks
- About RBI
- Types of Accounts in Bank
- Cheque, Demand Drafts
- Repo Rate, Reverse Repo Rate, CRR, SLR, MSF
- Base Rate, Inflation, Deflation, Base Rate, Core Banking Solutions
- Financial Market, CD, Commercial papers
- Balance of Payments
Candidates need to practice of way of Answering, Speeching. Be familiar with the Bank Terms. They may also ask abbreviations from you related to Banking. Focus on rates & Policies of SBI.
Current Affairs: Be thorough with current affairs from past three months. Recent awards, Major issues, Sports related
questions, State Governors and Chief ministers, Countries, Capitals, Currencies, Parliaments. Computer Knowledge: Be thorough with basic computer terminology. Don’t Hesitate to make a guess.
About Organization:- Candidates must have Information about SBI, its works area, history, no. of branches. If you are employed anywhere, you must be asked about that organization. Candidates need to answer confidently. Don’t make wrong statements, this leads to negative marking. If you don’t know the Answer but still want to make a guess then ask Interviewer in polite manner “ Sir, I do not know exact answer but if you allow me to make a guess then my Answer is ……..”.
Why Banking Sector? – This question is very important and has been asked in interview boards regularly. By this question simply they want to know, why you want to join banking sector.
If you are going for Bank Clerk interview with B. TECH/MBA/MCA/ M.SC/ M Tech degrees? These prominent questions will be ask from you.
1. Why you want to join as a Clerk with technical degree?
2. Aren’t you overqualified for Clerk post?
Need to answer these type of Questions in a convincing manner. Don’t make false arguments of over confident. Answer Should be genuine according to you.
Why Govt. Job? – When you are going for any govt. job interview, you have to very clear in your mind that why you want to join govt. sector.
- A government job provides job security and commands much more respect in society than a private job.
- By any chance, if some of your relates, parents etc are associated with a government job or bank; you should cite the example of such cases and mention that you have seen these people and they have been your inspiration.
Note: Never answer in a openly manner “I did not get any other job, or I need job at any cost, There is a lot of pressure in private sector”. You would be countered with more questions.
Tips to Crack an Interview:- Here given the following Tips which one have to remember while attending an Interview:-
- Be Confident & Stay Focused.
- Enhance your communication skills, It is the Mains thing which makes the difference.
- Stay Calm & Don’t Hesitate. Focus will be on hearing the Interviewer what he ask you.
- Pay Attention & Regards to each of the member of Interview Panel.
- Don’t argument in any situation with the Interviewer, It may leads to showing your negative characteristic.
- Be well Dressed. Confident will shown on your face.
- Answer to Each questions with a honest smile on your face.
- Maximum Marks you can get by your Attitude. Keep your Attitude Positive Always.
- Don’t Hesitate to ask for water, if your throat is not well.
- Answer Each question with Confidence & Humbleness. Don’t take too much Stress.
- Don’t Showing your frustration & Hopelessness after Interview.
- Convey your Regards after Interview is over.
- Most of the Interviews will held up for Maximum 10 to 15 Minutes, try to give your 100 % in these 15 minutes.
- Show the best version of Yourself in the Interview Hall. Give them every reason to select you.
Some Important GD Topics for Practice:-
- Privatization of Public Sector Banks
- Jan Dhan Yojana. Is it Worthing ? What are Pros & Cons
- Protest in Pakistan for Sharif resignation.
- WTO issue – India’s Stand on Food Security and TFA.
- IPL Spot Fixing
- Indian Cricket Team Losing continuously on Foreign Soil
- Role of Marketing in Bank.
- Rise of ISIS. Is USA responsible for it?
- Israel- Palestine/Hamas Issue
- Growing India-Japan ties and its affect on China
- Modi’s Foreign Policy – Neighbour First.
- Corruption in Public Sector Bank.
- What next after Planning Commission
- Role of Bank in Nation Building.
- BRICS Bank was set up to Counter IMF·
- Capital Punishment for Rapist.
- Should India have Two Party System?
- Criminalization of Politics and Lokpal Bill
- Pornography Should be banned in India.
- Religion should be kept out from Politics
Final Words:- D not think Interview/ Group Discussion is very hard nut to crack. Prepare yourself according to your. In Interview you can only able to give answer of those question, which you learn well. So use your past preparation to worth in the Interview. Don’t Afraid about Interview as it is part of Selection Process. You come to the final stage of exam so do not make Interview/ GD less Prepared. Give your 100% in the Interview in every situation & you will come out as a winner and your Reward is selection as PO in State Bank of India.
For More Details Please Download Detailed Advertisement: https://www.sbi.co.in/
You can get all updates regarding SBI PO Interview, result from our website (www.jobriya.in). Keep in touch with us by adding a “Bookmark” to our website.
Always Remain One Step Ahead with “WWW.JOBRIYA.IN”
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will Solve your Query
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.