Download Punjab TET Admit card 2014 PSTET 2014 call letter Exam Punjab TET 2014 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket download Check out for Latest Exam Date Schedule Exam Pattern
PSTET 2014 Admit Card Download
Department of School Education, Government of Punjab has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) to the SCERT, Punjab. PSTET written exam will be conducted on 24.08.2014. Candidates who apply online for PSTET 2014 are waiting for their Admit Cards with solicitousness. Their wait came to an end now. Short listed & Registered candidates can download their respective Admit Card form website http://www.tetpunjab.com
Date of Exam:- Written exam was scheduled to be held on 10 August 2014 but large number of applicants apply for the PSTET exam 2014 for this cause date of online application is extended. So in the due course date of written exam is also extended. Now Written exam for PSTET 2014 will be held on Sunday 24 August, 2014 (Sunday). Exam will be held in two sessions:- Paper-I (Morning) & Paper-II (Evening).
Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) is conducted by SCERT, Punjab. Department of School Education, Government of Punjab every year gave the responsibility to SCERT, Punjab because as per act by government TET(Teacher Eligibility Test) is the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher.
How To Download Admit Card:-
- First Step is go to the official website of PSTET i.e http://www.tetpunjab.com
- Go to the Applicants Login.
- Fill your Application Number & Password provided to you at the time of Registration.
- Download your Admit Card & take a print out of it.
- Questions asked in Written exam will be Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- Exam will be conducted in two parts Paper-I & Paper-II.
- Paper-I is for candidates who willing to be teacher for For classes I to V & Paper-II is for candidates who willing to be teacher for For classes VI to VIII.
- Written exam will be of 150 Marks. Consisting of 150 Questions.
- Total Time Duration for written exam is 90 Minutes.
For detailed Exam pattern & Syllabus click on the link given below.
Download Admit Card:- Candidates can download their respective admit cards from the link given below:-
For More Details Please Visit: http://www.tetpunjab.com
Candidates can leave their respective comments regarding this post. Any Query & Comment will be Highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.