Punjab PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus 2015 PPSC MO (Ayurvedic) Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015 Punjab PSC Medical Officer Scheme of Written Test & Syllabus 2015 Check Marks Distribution & Pattern of Questions
Punjab PSC Exam Syllabus 2015
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) will conduct a Competitive Written Examination for recruitment to the posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officer in the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of Punjab. Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. But, nothing about to worry, you may get the appropriate prescribed syllabus and Scheme of Mains Exam from us. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam conducting by Punjab PSC.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for Punjab PSC Medical Officer written Exam is as Follows:-
► The written exam will be multiple choice objective types.
► The Paper shall consist of 100 questions and each question shall carry 03 marks.
► There will be no negative marking.
► The time duration will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
► There shall be Viva-Voce/ Interview of 40 marks.
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for Punjab PSC Medical Officer written Exam is given below :-
1. Kriya shareeram (physiology)
2. Charaka Samhita
3. Kaumarabritya (pediatrics)
4. Dravyaguna Vijnanam (Ayurvedic Pharmacology)
5. Shalakya Tantram (EN, Dentistry, Ophthalmology)
6. Kayachikitsa (General Medicine)
7. Prasuthi Tanthra and Stri Roga (Gynecology and Obstetrics)
8. Rachana Shareeram (Anatomy)
9. Roga Vijnanam and Vikriti Vijanam (Principles of Diagnosis and Pathology)
10. Padartha vijnanam (Indian Epistemology and World View) Sanskrit
11. Rasashastra and Bhaishajyakalpana (Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacy)
12. Ayurveda itihasa (History of Ayurveda)
13. Shalya Tantram (Surgery)
14. Swastha Vrittam (Social and Preventative Medicine)
For more Information please visit – http://www.ppsc.gov.in/
☼☼ Keep [email protected]!nG Y0U®$eLF ☼☼
Candidates can leave your respective comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.