RailTel Admit Card 2015 Railtel Corporation of India Senior Manager Deputy Manager Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2015 Check Exam Date Exam Pattern for RailTel exam Latest Updates Eligible Candidates List Exam Scheme
RailTel Admit Card 2015
RailTel has issued Notification Regarding Application Form Acceptance of Late Applicants & Allow them in the Written Exam. Read Notification below…..
LATEST UPDATE : Railtel has uploaded Finally Accepted/ Rejected Candidates List for Senior/ Deputy Manager Exam 2015. Candidates can check List from the link provided below………..
Railtel has announced Exam date & Exam Scheme for Deputy Manager, Senior Manager Written Exam. Exam will conduct on 25 October, 2015. Download Eligible/ Ineligible Candidates List from the link provided below…..
RailTel Corporation Of India Limited is going to conduct a written exam for the Post of Senior Manager & Deputy Manager Posts in MPLS/ IP/ Date Centre & IP. Candidates who are willing to make career with RailTel will be waiting for their respective Admit Cards with eagerness. News for the Eligible candidates is that RailTel has sent admit card to all candidates. Candidates are advised to keep visit RailTel website for regular updates i.e. http://railtelindia.com
DATE OF EXAM : 25 October, 2015
RailTel Corporation a “Mini Ratna (Category-I)” PSU is one of the largest neutral telecom infrastructure providers in the country owning a Pan-India optic fiber network on exclusive Right of Way (ROW) along Railway track. RailTel had recently announced 53 Posts for Senior Manager/ Deputy Manager.
The schedule and address of venue for written examination will be advised in Admit card shortly. In case any candidate does not receive admit card by 19.10.2015 kindly send a mail to [email protected] with name & roll no.
- There will be 50 Questions from (English Grammar& Numerical ability – 25 marks & (Current affairs & Reasoning-25 marks). 100 Questions will be from Domain Knowledge of MPLS/ IP/ Date Centre & IP.
- The written examination and interview shall be of maximum 150 and 50 marks respectively.
- The standard of questions on professional subject will be commensurate with the specified educational/ professional qualification or requisite experience in areas specified for the post.
- The written examination will be conducted at Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai. RailTel, for administrative reasons, however, reserves the right to direct the candidate to appear for written test at any other city.
- Question papers shall be set in English only.
Candidates are advised to keep visit the RailTel website for latest updates about Admit Card & Exam date.
For More Information Please : CLICK HERE
Candidates can drop their comments in the comment box. Any query about this post will be welcomed & Our Expert Panel will make a full try to solve your query.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.