Railway Group D Syllabus 2018 RRB RRC Group D Exam Syllabus 2018 RRC NCR Recruitment Exam Syllabus 2018 Download Railway Gangmen NCR Zone Exam Syllabus 2018 Check Railway Group D Exam Pattern Check Railway Group D Syllabus 2018 RRB Group D Exam Pattern Download
Railway Group D Syllabus 2018
Latest Update Dated 30.08.2018: RRB has Provided a Notice Regarding Section wise marks for Computer Based Test (CBT)-CEN 02/2018. More Details About the Exam Pattern is provided below…
About Recruitment & Advt. No. CEN 02/2018
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has announce about the Recruitment of Various Posts in NCR Zone. There Are Many Candidates who is willingly waiting for the Recruitment filled there Application Form. The Process of Submitting the Application form is Started from 10.02.2018 and will be Conducted till 12.03.2018. The Application form Process is Conducted Online and A large Number of Candidates filled there Application Form. More Details about the Recruitment is Provided Below
About Exam :
All the Candidates Successfully submitted there Application form and Now they are waiting for there Exam. Soon the Exam will be Conducted and The Date of Examination will be Announce on the Official website of RRC. The Broad details about the Examination is given below.
Selection Process :
- Written Exam (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document and candidature verification
- Medical examination
All the Candidates who filled there application form are now waiting for there Exam. Soon the Exam will be Conducted so all these Candidates are worried for there Exam. With the Passing of Time a Competitive exam become Very tough. So here we are sharing the Prescribed Exam Syllabus & Pattern for our Candidates all these Candidates can study railway group d syllabus and Easily can clear the Exam.
Exam Pattern : The Exam pattern is as follows:
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam will be of 100 Questions.
- The Time Duration for the Exam Will be 90 minutes (120 minutes for eligible PWD candidates accompanied with scribe)
- The Question paper will be Based on the Subjects like Mathematics /General Intelligence and reasoning/ General Science / General Awareness on current affairs etc.
|Subject||Old Pattern||New Pattern|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||05||30|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||40||20|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Questions|
- The Question Paper Will be Provided in 15 Languages.
- The Questions will be of 10th class standard.
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 mark.
Exam Syllabus : The Exam Syllabus is as Follows:
a. Mathematics : Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
b. General Intelligence and reasoning Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
c. General Science : The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level.
d. General Awareness and current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subjects of importance.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Passing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature. The criterion for PET is as under:
- Should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
- Should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
Document and candidature verification
Short – listed candidates will be called for documents and candidature verification.
Candidates found eligible after document and candidature verification shall be referred for medical examination.
Final Words :
All the Candidates can Bookmark our website www.jobriya.in to get more updates regarding information about Exam, Job Vacancies and Results.
|Job Profile & Salary Details||RRB Group D Salary / Allowances|
|Download Admit Card Link
||Railway Group D Admit Card|
|Check Recruitment Detail
||Railway Group D Recruitment|
Candidates can drop the Comments below for any Query and Doubts regarding railway group d syllabus. We will try to assist you soon.