REPCO Bank PO Interview date & Schedule 2014 REPCO Bank Probationary Officer Interview Schedule 2014-15 Download REPCO Bank PO Junior Assistant/ Clerk Interview Date Schedule Check Interview Date Latest News
Repco Bank PO Interview Schedule
LATEST UPDATE:- REPCO Bank has declared selected candidates list & Interview Schedule for Probationary Officer post. Candidates can Download Interview Schedule from the link provided below………..
Repco Bank (Repatriates Cooperative and Finance and Development Bank) is a cooperative bank established by the Government of India in 1969 to improve financial needs of repatriates from Sri Lanka and Burma. It has been controlled by the Ministry of Home Affairs and operated only in the South Indian states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu. REPCO Bank has recently announced 115 Vacancies for Probationary Officer & Junior Assistant/ Clerk. Based on the performance in the written exam, Eligible candidates are called for Interview.
Schedule Of Interview:- Interviews for the Post of Junior Assistant/ Clerk will be scheduled to start from 05 February, 2015 and for Probationary Officer Interview Schedule will be start from 20 February, 2015.
Interview Call Letter:- Interview call letter will be dispatched to all candidates on their registered addresses via speed post separately.
Final Selection will be make by taken into account written exam marks & Interview marks obtained by candidate.
Cut Off Marks:- Candidates can download category wise cut off List from the link given below:-
Note:- The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidate must bring Call Letter with them.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- Bio-data forms: One original and three Xerox copies with photos pasted on each of them.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
- Two Character certificates obtained from two Gazetted Officers.
For More Information Please Visit: http://repcobank.com/career.html
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us. We will make a full try to solve your query.