Latest Exam pattern Syllabus for RPSC FDO written exam Check RPSC Fisheries Development Officer Exam syllabus old question paper Rajasthan PSC FDO Syllabus topics
RPSC Fisheries Development Officer Syllabus
Rajasthan Public Service Commission is going organize written exam for Fisheries Development Officer.Ignorance about Exam Pattern & Syllabus leads to mistakes in preparation for exam. Many Candidates do preparation of exam for improper exam pattern & syllabus. We provides you detailed exam pattern & syllabus for RPSC Fisheries Development Officer Exam.
- There will be One objective type Paper in this exam consisting of 100 Marks.
- No. of question is the written exam will be 100.
- Total Time Duration for written exam is 2 Hours.
- There is Negative Marking in this exam.
1. Taxonomy of Indian Major Carps (IMC), catfishes, Mahseer, Hilsa and exotic food fishes. Cold water culturable fishes of India.
2. Biology of Indian Major Carps (IMC), Mahseer, common carp, Grass carp, Silver carp and Tilapia.
3. Induced breeding, ovaprim and its analogues. Different types of fish hatcheries. Production of stunted fish seed, hybridization, monosex culture, supermales, cryopreservation of fish gametes.
4. Pre and post stocking management of ponds: air or sun drying of pond, ploughing, Liming, fertilization, bio-filtration, aeration and soil micronutrients, insect control.
5. Pen culture, cage culture, recirculating aquaculture system.
6. Monoculture, Polyculture, composite fish culture, Urban aquaculture: Ornamental fish culture, Aquaponies.
7. Integrated fish culture : Paddy-cum-fish, cattle-cum-fish, Duck-cum-fish, Poultry-cum-fish, Pig-cum-fish.
8. Sewage fed fish culture and deputation of fish.
9. Extensive, semi-intensive and intensive aqua cultural systems.
10. Fish stocking ratios and densities for different size-groups of fish seed. Fish carrying capacity of water bodies. Basics of fish population dynamics : Fecundity, recruitment, mortality, fishing effort, exploitable fish population.
11. Natural and supplementary fish feeds, pelleted, floating and sinking feeds, larval feeds and their formulations.
12. Breeding and culture of freshwater prawn, Macrobrachium rosenbergii. Rearing of the fresh water bivalve, Lamellidens spp. for pearl production.
13. Fish diseases and their control: bacterial, fungal, ecto-parasitic and nutritional.
14.Fisheries extension methods.
15. Preparation of aquacultural, capture fishery and ornamental fish project proposals including budgeting and economics.
16. Salient features of Rajasthan Fisheries Act, 1953 and Fisheries rules, 1958.
17. Fish as food, fish spoilage, rigormortis and fish preservation.
For More Information Please Visit:- http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
Candidates can drop their comments in the comment box. Any query about this post will be welcomed & Our Panel will try to solve your Query.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.