RPSC Junior Accountant & Tehsil Revenue Accountant Syllabus 2015 Rajasthan PSC JA & TRA Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015 RPSC JA & TRA Competitive Exam-2013 Syllabus Important Topics to Study
Rajasthan PSC Exam Syllabus 2015
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) will conduct a written exam named junior Accountant & Tehsil revenue Accountant Competitive Examination-2013 for recruitment to the posts of Junior Accountant and Tehsil Revenue Accountant. Those applied candidates who are ignoramus about the scheme/ pattern and syllabi of this written exam and worry about their preparations. They may get the latest prescribed exam pattern and syllabus for the exam of JA & TRA from here.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the RPSC JA & TRA written Exam is as Follows :-
► Written Exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
► There will be two question papers in written exam.
► Each Question Paper consists of 450 marks.
► There will also be negative marking of 1/3 marks for every wrong answer.
► The Time Duration for each paper is 02:30 Hours (150Minutes).
Scheme of Exam
|P A P E R – I|
|Subject||Max. Marks||No. of Questions|
(In the context of Rajasthan)
|Basics of Computer||75||25|
|P A P E R – I I|
|Book Keeping & Accountancy||75||25|
|Rajasthan Civil Service Joining Times Rules, 1981
(Chapter 2, 3, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15 & 16)
|Rajasthan Civil Service Joining Times Rules, 1981
(Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 14 & 17)
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for RPSC Jr. Accountant & TRA written Exam is given below :-
P A P E R – I
→ संधि एवं संधि विच्छेद ।
→ सामासिक पदों की रचना और समास-विग्रह ।
→ उपसर्ग ।
→ प्रत्यय ।
→ पर्यायवाची शब्द ।
→ विपरीतार्थक (विलोम) शब्द ।
→ अनेकार्थक शब्द ।
→ शब्द – युग्म ।
→ संज्ञा शब्दों से विशेषण बनाना ।
→ शब्द – शुद्धि : अशुद्ध शब्दों का शुद्धिकरण और शब्दगत अशुद्धि का कारण ।
→ वाक्य – शुद्धि : अशुद्ध शब्दों का शुद्धिकरण और वाक्यगत अशुद्धि का कारण ।
→ वाच्य : कर्तृवाच्य, कर्मवाच्य, और भाववाच्य प्रयोग ।
→ क्रिया : सकर्मक, अकर्मक और पूर्वकालिक क्रियाएँ ।
→ वाक्यांश के लिए एक सार्थक शब्द ।
→ मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियाँ ।
→ अंग्रेजी के पारिभाषिक (तकनीकी) शब्दों के समानार्थक हिंदी शब्द ।
→ सरल, संयुक्त और मिश्र अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का हिंदी रूपांतरण और हिंदी वाक्यों का अंग्रेजी में रूपांतरण ।
→ कार्यालयी पत्रों से सम्बंधित ज्ञान ।
→ Tenses/Sequence of Tenses.
→ Voice : Active and Passive.
→ Narration : Direct and Indirect.
→ Transformation of Sentences : Assertive to Negative, Interrogative, Exclamatory and vice-versa.
→ Use of Articles and Determiners.
→ Use of Prepositions.
→ Translation of Simple (Ordinary/Common) Sentences from Hindi to English and vice-versa.
→ Correction of sentences including subject, Verb, Agreement, Degrees of Adjectives, Connectives and words wrongly used.
→ Glossary of official, Technical Terms (with their Hindi Versions).
→ One word substitution.
→ Forming new words by using prefixes and suffixes.
→ Confusable words.
→ Comprehension of a given passage.
→ Knowledge of writing letters : Official, Demi Official, Circulars and Notices, Tenders.
Rajasthan’s History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition and Heritage
→ Important historical events in the history of Rajasthan, major empires, their administrative and revenue systems. Socio-cultural issues.
→ Independence movement, awareness and political integration
→ The major features of the architecture – fort and monument
→ Arts, paintings and handicrafts
→ Rajasthan important works of literature, regional dialects
→ Fairs, festivals, folk music and folk dance
→ Rajasthan’s Culture, Tradition and Heritage
→ Religious movement in Rajasthan, saint and folk deities
→ Important tourist destination
→ Rajasthan’s leading personality
Geography of Rajasthan
→ The major physical features and the geophysical department
→ Rajasthan’s Natural Resources
→ Climate, natural vegetation, forests, wild animals and biodiversity
→ Major irrigation projects
→ Mines and minerals
→ Major industry and industrially growth prospects
Rajasthan’s Political and Administrative System
→ Governor, Chief Minister, State Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service Commission, District Administration, State Human Rights Commission, Public Commissioner, State Election Commission, State Information Commission
→ Public policy, legal rights and Citizen Charter
Economy of Rajasthan
→ Macro Economy
→ Major issues of Agriculture, industry and service sector
→ Growth, Development and Planning
→ Basic – Structure and Resources
→ Major Development Projects
→ Important current events and issues of Rajasthan state, national and international
→ Currently popular person and place
→ Sports and sports-related activities
→ Physical and chemical reactions, oxidation and reduction reactions, metals and non-metals. Hydrocarbons, Chloro-Fluoro Carbon (CFC), Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), Soap and Detergent Pesticides, Reflection of light and its laws, examples of refraction, types of Lenses, Defects of vision and their corrections.
→ Electric current, Unit of electric current, Electric cell, Electric generator, Electric connection arrangement in houses. Working of house-hold electrical appliances. Uses of space science, Remote Sensing Technique and its uses. Information Technology.
→ Environment – Components (Atmosphere, Lithosphere and Hydrosphere), Ecosystem-structure. Food chain, Food-web, Nitrogen cycle. General information about – Bio-technology, Bio-patents, Stem cell, Cloning, Test Tube baby, Artificial insemination.
→ Apiculture, Seri-culture, Fishery, Poultry, Dairy industry, Cereals, Pulses, Vegetables, Fruits, Medicinal plants. Blood group, Blood transfusion, Rh factor, Pollution and human health, Pathogen and human health, Intoxicant and human health, Mal-nutrition and human health.
→ Immunity, Vaccination, Types of diseases, Hereditary diseases – Hemophilia Color blindness, Thalasemia, National Health Programme, Manures – Bio-manure, Wormy compost.Crop rotation, Plant disease control.
→ Natural numbers, rational and irrational numbers and their decimal expansions, operations on real numbers, laws of exponents for real numbers, rational numbers and their decimal expansions.
→ Ratio and proportion, percentage, Profit and loss, simple and compound interest, time and distance, time and speed, work and time.
→ Collection of data, presentation of data, graphical representation of data, measure of central tendency, mean, mode, median of ungrouped & grouped data.
Basics of Computer
→ Introduction to Computer & Windows: Input/output Devices, Memory, PORTs, Windows Explorer Menu, Managing Files & Folders, Setup & Accessories, Formatting, Creating CD/DVD.
→ Word Processing & Presentations: Menu Bars, Managing Documents & Presentations, Text Formatting, Table Manipulations, Slide Designs, Animations, Page Layout, Printing.
→ Spread Sheets: Excel Menu Bar, Entering Data, Basic Formulae & Inbuilt Functions, Cell & Text Formatting, Navigating, Charts, Page Setup, Printing, Spread Sheets for Accounting.
→ Working with Internet and e-mails: Web Browsing & Searching, Downloading & Uploading, Managing an E-mail Account, e-Banking.
P A P E R – I I
I – BOOK-KEEPING AND ACCOUNTANCY
1. Accounting – meaning, nature, functions and usefulness, types of accounting, accounting equation, generally accepted accounting principles, concepts and conventions.
2. Accounting process : journals and ledger leading to preparation of trial balance and preparation of final accounts with adjustments.
3. Preparation of bank reconciliation statement.
4. Rectification of errors.
5. Accounting for depreciation – need, significance and methods of providing depreciation.
6. Receipts and payments account and income and expenditure account and balance sheet.
7. Single entry system – Preparation of accounts from incomplete records.
8. Partnership accounts :
(i) Fundamentals – capital-fixed and fluctuating, adjustments for change in profit sharing ratios, revaluation of assets and treatment of goodwill.
(ii) Reconstitution of the firm – Admission, Retirement and Death of a partner including treatment of life policy.
9. Insurance claims.
II – BUSINESS METHODS
1. Business :- Introduction, scope and objectives; Business Ethics and social responsibilities of business.
2. Forms of Business Organizations :- Sole proprietorship, partnership and company.
3. Entrepreneurship :- Concept, importance and causes of low development of entrepreneurship in India
4. Negotiable Instruments :- Meaning and types (Promissory Note, Bills of Exchange and Cheques).
5. Sources of Business Finance.
6. Advertising :- Meaning, importance and methods.
7. Consumer rights and protection against exploitation.
8. Human resource planning, recruitment, selection and training.
9. Communication – process, barriers and suggestions to overcome barriers.
10. Discipline – Causes and suggestions for effective discipline.
11. Coordination – Importance and principles
III – AUDITING
1. Auditing : meaning, objectives, types of audit, planning and procedures, audit programme, working papers, test checking, routine checking.
2. Vouching : concepts, importance and procedures.
3. Internal Control : meaning, objectives, internal check and internal audit.
4. Valuation and verification of assets and liabilities.
5. Rights, Duties and Liabilities of Company Auditor.
6. Audit of Government Companies.
7. Audit Reports and Audit Certificates.
IV – INDIAN ECONOMICS
1. Indian Economy – Features and problems, Economic policy, Industrial policy and Fiscal policy of India.
2. Meaning, objectives and importance of economic planning in India. Basic features of Eleventh Five Year Plan.
3. Population Explosion–Causes, effects and remedies. Relation between population and economic growth.
4. Role and significance of agriculture in Indian economy. Sources of agriculture finance and recent trends in agriculture marketing.
5. Industrial growth and prospects in India.
6. Inflation – Causes, effects and remedies.
7. Role and problems of Public sector in India.
8. Impact of globalization and liberalization on agriculture and industry.
9. Role of Multi-national corporations in Indian economy.
10. Foreign Trade – Volume, composition and direction.
11. National Income – Concept, computation methods and distribution.
12. Economy of Rajasthan – Basic features, development and prospects of agriculture, industry and tourism.
V – Rajasthan Service Rules Vol. 1 (Chapter II, III, X, XI, XIII, XIV, XV & XVI) Rajasthan Civil Service Joining Times Rules, 1981
VI – G.F. & A.R. – Pt. I (Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 14 and 17)
For more Information please visit – http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.