RSMSSB Junior Instructor Exam Pattern 2016 Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Junior Instructor Syllabus Check RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus & Exam Structure
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus 2016
About Exam:- As we know, Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board had Invited Application for the Post of Junior Instructor. Now, It will conduct the Examination very shortly.Many Candidate have applied for the Exam. Now, Candidates are searching for the Exam Pattern and Syllabus information. Here We will give you information of RSMSSB Junior Instructor Exam Structure and Detailed Syllabus. So, You can prepare the right thing before the Exam.
Now a Days, It is very difficult to crack a examination. Because, the Competition level has been increased. A large No. of Candidate Applies for the Exams. As a result the Examination Board conduct a hard Written Examination. It is very important for the Candidate to have the knowledge of correct Exam syllabus. Candidate can check the Syllabus for the RSMSSB Junior Instructor Exam from Here..
Exam Scheme:- The Exam Paper will be divided in two Parts. Details are given in the following table..
|1.||Part I – Subject of Related Trade||100|
|2.||Part II – General Knowledge||50|
- All Questions will be Objective type with equal marks.
- Exam will have total 150 marks and time Limit of 3:00 hours.
- Candidate will require 40% Marks to qualify in the Exam.
Exam Syllabus :- RSMSSB exam syllabus is differ for Junior Instructor. Part B is same but Part-A is differ for all these posts. RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus as follows :-
Part A :- Related Subjects of Junior Instructor trades
Part A of Question Will be different According to the Posts. Here We are giving the Post names and link to check the Syllabus.
- Junior Instructor (Computer Assistant and Programing Assistant)
- Junior Instructor (Mechanical Diesel Engine)
- Junior Instructor (Electrician)
- Junior Instructor (Electronics Mechanic)
- Junior Instructor (Fitter)
- Junior Instructor (Mechanic Refrigeration & Air-conditioner)
- Junior Instructor (Welder)
- Junior Instructor (Wireman)
- Junior Instructor (Workshop Calculation & Science)
Part B :- General Knowledge
- Main Source of Rajasthan history
- Main Prehistoric civilizations of Rajasthan.
- Major dynasties and their accomplishments.
- Mughal-Rajput relations.
- Key features of architecture.
- Important Forts, Monuments & Structures.
- Religious Movement of Rajasthan and Folk god-goddess.
- Main Handicraft, painting, styles of Rajasthan.
- Rajasthani language works of literature Major regional languages.
- Fair, festival, folk music, folk dance, musical instruments, jewelry.
- Rajasthani Culture,Tradition and Heritage.
- Important Historic tourism Palace.
- Main Personality of Rajasthan.
- Farmers and public Revolution movement, and the movement Prjamandal.
- Rajasthan States and British treaties, Mass movement 1857.
- Integral of Rajasthan.
- Political Awareness of Rajasthan.
Geography of Rajasthan
- Status and Expansion.
- Main Physic Department – Desert region, Aravali Mountain region, planes.
- Drainage system.
- Natural vegetation.
- Forest and Wildlife Conservation.
- Environmental and ecological issues.
- Agro-climatic and major crops.
- Multipurpose projects.
- Irrigation Projects.
- water conservation
Candidate can drop their valuable comments in the comment box. Our Team will Assist you with best of our Knowledge…