RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam Pattern RSMSSB Lab Assistant Syllabus 2016 Check RSMSSB Lab Sahayak Exam Structure Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Lab Assistant Exam Syllabus 2016
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Syllabus 2016
About Exam:- Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board is going to organized an Examination for the post of Lab Assistant. RSMSSB had invited application. So, many candidate have applied for the Exam. RSMSSB has already announced the Examination schedule. The Lab Assistant Exam will be conducted on 13 November, 2016. The Time and place will be notified to the Candidate through the website. Now a days competition has been increased very much. So, qualifying a Exam is not a easy thing for a candidate. Candidate need to have all the correct information. He should know, what to prepare and how to prepare.
RSMSSB is going to conduct the Lab Assistant Exam in the moth of November. Its mean candidate have very less time to prepare for the Exam. They Should know the Exam Pattern and Syllabus of the Exam. So, They can face the Exam with proper knowledge. Here, we are giving you all the Information about the Lab Assistant Exam Pattern and Syllabus. This Post is created only for helping the Candidate to prepare for the Exam.
Exam Pattern:- The Exam Paper will be divided in two Parts. More Information is as follows..
|1.||Part A – General Knowledge||100|
|2.||Part B – Biology, Physics and Chemistry||200|
- Exam will be objective type with multiple choices of answers.
- The Question Paper will have total 300 Marks.
- Minimum qualifying marks is 40 %.
- Time Limit for the Exam is 03:00 hours.
- There is also 1/3 Negative marks for each wrong answer.
Exam Syllabus :- RSMSSB Lab Assistant Syllabus is as follows :-
Part I :- General Knowledge
- Main Source of Rajasthan history
- Main Prehistoric civilizations of Rajasthan.
- Major dynasties and their accomplishments.
- Mughal-Rajput relations.
- Key features of architecture.
- Important Forts, Monuments & Structures.
- Religious Movement of Rajasthan and Folk god-goddess.
- Main Handicraft, painting, styles of Rajasthan.
- Rajasthani language works of literature Major regional languages.
- Fair, festival, folk music, folk dance, musical instruments, jewelry.
- Rajasthani Culture,Tradition and Heritage.
- Important Historic tourism Palace.
- Main Personality of Rajasthan.
- Princely states of Rajasthan and British treaties, Mass movement of 1857
- Farmers and public Revolution movement,and the movement Prjamandal.
- Integral of Rajasthan.
- Political Awareness of Rajasthan.
Geography of Rajasthan
- Status and Expansion.
- Main Physic Department – Desert region, Aravali Mountain region, planes.
- Drainage system.
- Natural vegetation.
- Forest and Wildlife Conservation.
- Environmental and ecological issues.
- Agro-climatic and major crops.
- Multipurpose projects.
- Irrigation Projects.
- water conservation
Part II :- Biology, Physics and Chemistry
Part II of RSMSSB Lab Assistant Question Paper will contain various questions of Biology, Physics and Chemistry Subjects. Candidate can check the full Exam Syllabus from the Link given Below…
Candidates can drop their Comment and queries in the comment box. our Team will reply to your queries and try to assist You…