SBI Clerk 2018 Notification pdf for Recruitment of 8301 vacancies SBI has released SBI Clerk 2018 recruitment notification SBI 8301 Junior Associate Online Application 2018 State Bank clerk Notification 2018 Released
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018
LATEST UPDATE dated 16.02.2018 :- State Bank of India has Started Online Application for 8301 Junior Associate (Clerk) Vacancies 2018. Check Notification from the link given below……
SBI (State Bank Of India) has announced Notice of Various Job Vacancy of Junior Associates Or Junior Agriculture Associates. These Vacancy are Clerical Job . Those Candidates are waiting for these type of job please do not forget & timely Online Submitted their Application Form.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Assistants in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one state only and will have to appear for the test from an examination centre for that particular state. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project. Candidates are advised to regularly check Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com for details and updates.
Detail of Vacancies : Junior Associate (Clerk ) :- Total : 8301 Posts
- Regular Vacancies → 7200 Posts
- Backlog Vacancies → 1101 Posts
Jammu & Kashmir
Age Limit ( As On 01/01/2018) :-
Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.01.2018 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both days inclusive). Age Relaxation will be provided as per Government’s Rule.
Educational Qualification (As on 01/01/2018) :-
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2018.
Pay Scale :
Application Fee :
- SC / ST / PWD Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- All others Rs. 600/- (App. fee and intimation charges)
Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is not to be sent to the Bank.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
How to Apply :
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted Before filling up On-line Application, candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and understand the contents of the Advertisement, Instructions to fill up On-line Application.
Beginning Of Registration
Last date of Fee Submission
Last date of form Submission
LAST DATE : 10.02.2018
Important Link Area
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Available Now|