Download Interview Date Schedule of Shipping Corporation of India Graduate Marine Engineer exam held on 24.8.14 Check SCI GME 2014 Interview Schedule Download Interview Call Letter
SCI GME Interview Call Letter 2014
Shipping Corporation of India was established by the amalgamation of Eastern Shipping Corporation and Western Shipping Corporation. Starting out as a marginal Liner shipping Company with just 19 vessels, the SCI has today evolved into the largest Indian shipping Company. SCI recently announced Result for Graduate Marine Engineer whose written exam was held on 24 August, 2014. Eligible candidates who were declared qualify in the written exam are called for Interview.
Schedule Of Interview:- Interviews for the Graduate Marine Engineer schedule to start from 22, 23 & 24 September, 2014. After Final Short Listing Candidates has to undergo 8 months shore based training.
Interview Call Letter:- Admit Card will be send to All eligible candidates to their E-mail id/ Address furnished by them.
Important Documents:- The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies.
- 3 Passport size Photograph.
- Identity Certificate in the format as already was hosted on our website along the written test notification.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Originals of Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
Candidates can download the Roll No. wise Interview Schedule from the link given below:-
- Final Selection will be based on Marks of written exam & Interview.
- Candidates who were qualified in the Interview will undergo Medical Test, it will take 2, 3 days.
- Candidates have to stay in Mumbai for Medical test for their own expenses.
- A notarized Indemnity Bond will be obtained from each selected candidates before joining the vessel.
For More Information Please Visit: www.shipindia.com/careers/fleet-personnel/shortlisting-final-selection.aspx
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.