Download Admit Card for Shipping Corporation of India Marine Engineer Trainee Exam SCI TME Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2014 Check Out for Exam Date Exam Pattern for SCI TME Exam 2014
SCI MET Admit Card 2014
Important Notice:- Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) is going to conduct a All India written exam for Recruitment of Trainee Marine Engineer. An Online Written exam is conducted on 07 September, 2014.
- Date of Online Written Exam- 07.09.2014
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for SCI Marine Engineer Trainee Exam Admit Card, Their wait is over. Candidates can now download admit card for the TME Exam from the official website of SCI http://www.shipindia.com Admit Cards are now available for the short listed candidates.
The Shipping Corporation of India was established by the amalgamation of Eastern Shipping Corporation and Western Shipping Corporation. Starting out as a marginal Liner shipping Company with just 19 vessels, the SCI has today evolved into the largest Indian shipping Company.
How To Download Admit Card:-
- First Step is go to the official website of Shipping Corporation of India i.e. http://www.shipindia.com
- Find Career Section & click on the Career link.
- In the Career section find Career at sea section. Click on the link given for Marine Engineer Trainee.
- Click On that link, it will take you to the Admit Card Download Page.
- Candidates can download their Admit Card after filling their details i.e. Application Number & Password provided for candidates at the time of Registration.
- There will be an All India Online Test for Short Listing candidates for Interview.
- Total Time Duration for Online exam is 2 Hours.
- Objective Multiple Choice Questions will be ask from topics Quantitative Aptitude, Professional Knowledge, English Language & Reasoning Ability Test.
- Questions of the Test will be bilingual English & Hindi.
Download Admit Card:- Candidates can download their respective admit cards from the link given below:-
For More Details Please Visit: http://scigme.eadmissions.net/Home.aspx
Candidates can leave their respective comments regarding this post. Any Query & Comment will be Highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to assist you.