Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Office Assistant Officer Scale Interview Date Schedule 2015 SHGB Cut Off Marks for Office Assistant Officer Scale Download Interview Call letter Check out Cut Off Marks by IBPS CWE III held in September 2014
Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Interview Schedule 2014
► Interview Date/ Schedule for Office Assistant (through CWE III held in September, 2014 by IBPS) announce by SHGB. Check Cut Off/ Schedule from the link provided below……..
Important Note:- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank is sponsored by Punjab National Bank. SHGB is providing the strongest banking network in Haryana. Presently, Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank has 542 branches through out Haryana with a workforce of more than 2300 dedicated Employees, the Bank is striving hard to provide best banking services in its command area.
SHGB has recently announced 250 vacancies for Office Assistant (Multi Purpose)/ Officer Junior Management Scale-I for the Candidates who had passed IBPS RRB CWE- III exam. Based on the cut off decided by bank, Eligible candidates are called for Interview.
Schedule Of Interview:- Interviews for the Post of Office Assistant will be scheduled to start from 29 December, 2014 to 07 January, 2015.
Interview Call Letter:- Interview call letter sent to all Eligible & Short Listed candidates to address furnished by the Candidates
Cut Off Marks/ Interview:- Interview will consist of total 30 Marks. The minimum qualifying marks of interview shall be 40 percent of the total marks allotted for interview. Candidates can download Cut Off Marks for office Assistant from the link given below……….
► Final Selection will be make by taken into account IBPS RRB CWE III marks & Interview marks obtained by candidate.
Note:- The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Printout of Application Forms submitted online to IBPS for CWE.
- IBPS issued valid Score Card.
- Copy of fee payment challan with a photo pasted on it.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
- Two Character certificates obtained from two Gazetted Officers.
Candidates can download the Interview Schedule from the link given below:-
For More Information Please Visit: http://shgb.co.in/RecruitmentsandPromotions
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us. We will make a full try to solve your query.