Bank Note Press, Dewas Junior Technician & Supervisor exam Hall Ticket 2014 Check and download SPMCIL Admit Card 2014 for technician Exam pattern Exam date
SPMCIL Junior Technician Admit Card 2014
LATEST NEWS:- Admit Cards for various Posts of Junior Technician & Supervisor are available for Download. Candidates can Download their Respective Admit Cards & check exam date from the links given below……..
Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd. (SPMCIL) is willing to organize Written Exam for its unit Bank Note Press, Dewas for the Junior Technician/ Supervisor Post. Candidates who are eager to work with SPMCIL are waiting for their respective Admit Cards. News for the candidates is that SPMCIL has uploaded Admit Cards for the post of Junior Technician/ Supervisor. Candidates need to visit the SPMCIL website regularly i.e. http://bnpdewas.spmcil.com
Date Of Exam:- Written Exam will conduct on 04 January, 2015.
Bank Note Press, Dewas is an industrial unit of security Printing &Minting Corporation of India limited, Wholly owned by government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs, which was established in 1974 to print world class high quality bank notes of different denominations. Bank Note Press, Dewas had recently announced 78 Posts for Junior Technician (Control Printing & Plate Making), Junior Technician (Electrical), Junior Technician (AC), Junior Technician (IF), Supervisor (Control), Junior Hindi Translator.
1. Medium Of question papers for written exam will be English/ Hindi.
2. Candidates first short Listed then called for written exam.
3. Candidates who qualifies the written exam will be called up for Interview Process.
4. Final Selection will be based on marks of written exam & Interview.
5. SPMCIL holds the right of candidate short listing method/ minimum cut off of written exam & Interview.
6. Candidates should have regular watch on SPMCIL website for latest updates about Admit Card & Exam date.
For More Information Please Visit: http://bnpdewas.spmcil.com/SPMCIL/Interface/JobOpenings.aspx
Candidates can drop their comments in the comment box. Any query about this post will be welcomed & Our Expert Panel will Try to solve your Query.