SSC CGL 2013 Final Result Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level 2013 Re exam Final Result SSC CGL Final Result 2014 Check Final cut off marks merit list List of Selected Candidates of SSC CGL 2013 on http://ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Final Result 2014
GOOD NEWS: Staff Selection Commission has announced SSC 2013 Result for Those candidates who have post preference H & X respectively. Check Result from the link provided below……………….
SSC has announced Revised Final Result for SSC CGL 2013 Exam. Revised Result is now available from 27.03.2015 onwards. Candidates can now check their Revised Result for SSC CGL Re Exam 2013 from Here…….Read Full Information about Result below…….
SSC has declared CGL 2013 Re Exam Final Result of Interview and Non Interview Posts on 12.03.2015…….Candidates can check Final Cut Off & Total Vacant Seats under SSC CGL 2013. PLEASE FOLLOW GIVEN BELOW LINK FOR CHECK RESULT and DOWNLOAD SELECTED CANDIDATES LIST………
Note about Result:- Staff Selection Commission had conducted an All India Tier I & II written exam for Combined Graduate Level Re Exam 2013. SSC had Announced SSC CGL Re-Exam 2013 Result on 31st October 2014 and Candidates will be called up for Interview/ Skill Test. But due to Protest, SSC had to Reduce Cut offs & SSC had published Result for Additional Candidates.
- The Commission had decided to use Module I of DEST for qualifying candidates for evaluation of Module II + III of CPT.
- Module I of CPT for candidates opting for Assistant in CSS (Option A) was same as DEST.
CPT/ DEST Cut Off Marks:- Candidates can check CPT Module I, II & III, DEST Cut off Marks from the link provided below……..
SSC had conducted a Tier II written exam for recruitment of various Posts under Combined Graduate Level. There are two written paper in this exam. An All India Written exam was held on 20 & 21 September, 2014. As the Written exam was over.
NOTE:- SSC has announced Final Result under 3 Lists. Let us know about Total Vacant Seats & Criteria for Final Selection for each List.
- Final Selection for Interview posts (other than Statistical Investigator) – Option A to Q, S.
- Selection Method : Interview posts (other than Statistical Investigator) – Tier I + Tier II (Paper I + Paper II) + Interview marks
- Total 5373 Candidates Selected for Interview Posts.
- Final Selection for Interview post (Statistical Investigator Grade II) – Option R
- Selection Method : Statistical Investigator post – Tier I + Tier II (Paper I + Paper II + Paper III) + Interview marks
- Total 512 Candidates Selected for Statistical Investigator Grade II Post
- Final Selection for Non-interview posts Select List – Option T to #
- Selection Method : Non-interview posts – Tier I + Tier II (Paper I + Paper II)
- Total 10229 Candidates Selected for Non Interview Posts.
SSC CGL 2013 Final Result DOWNLOAD LIST 1, LIST 2, LIST 3 for Selected Candidates
SSC TIER II RESULT 2013
For Check Result and List of Qualified/ Selected Candidates in SSC CGL (Tier 2) Re Exam 2013, Please Follow Given Below Result Link for Download Qualified Candidates List of Interview And Non Interview Posts…….
- Download List of Qualified Candidates in Roll No. Order in Tier-2 For Interview For All Interview Posts (other Than Statistical Investigator) (LIST-1)
- Download List of Qualified Candidates in Tier-2 For Interview (For Statistical Investigator Post) (LIST-2)
- Download List of Qualified Candidates Name & Roll No. wise in CGL 2013 Tier-2 Exam FOR TAX ASSISTANT POST ONLY (LIST-4)
For Download List of Candidates who Awarded ZERO Marks or REJECTED Due to Various Reasons in SSC CGL Teir 2 Re-Exam 2013 Please Download list through Given Links–
Final Words:- Candidates are advised to be in touch with Staff Selection Commission Website for Any latest updates.
Latest Updates regarding SSC CGL are also available on our website (www.jobriya.in). You just need to Bookmark our website & visit regularly for updates.
For More Information Please Visit:- http://ssc.nic.in/results/home.html
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will answer your Query.