SSC CGL Result 2018 Check Expected Cut Off Marks SSC CGL Online Test Tier 1 Result 2018 SSC Graduate Level Tier 1 Exam Result 2018 SSC CGL 2018 Marks Tier 1 Exam Paper 2018 SSC Graduate Level Tier 1 Written Exam Result Marks SSC CGL Region Wise Tier 1 Marks Final result Merit List 2018 SSC CGL Tier 1 Final Result Update SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2018 SSC CGL Result Date SSC CGL Tier 1 & 2 Result Date SSC CGL Result 2018
SSC CGL Result 2018
SSC CGL Result Download
SSC CGL Tier 1 Result Link Download
SSC CGL Tier 1 Result Date
How To Check SSC CGL result 2017-18
SSC CGL Tier Region Wise Result Link
SSC CGL Tier 1 North Region 2018
SSC CGL Tier 1 Western Resion Result 2018
SSC CGL Tier 1 MP Region 2018
SSC CGL Tier 1 Eastern Region 2018
SSC CGL Tier 1 North Eastern Region 2018
SSC CGL Tier 1 Southern Eastern Region 2018
SSC CGL Tier 1 KKR Eastern Region 2018
SSC CGL Tier 1 North Western Region 2018
SSC CGL Tier 1 Central Region 2018
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. SSC conduct examinations and/or interviews to make recruitment to Group “C” and Group “D” posts for the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India. It does not make any recruitment for states. It serves only central Government. Candidates Submitted there Online Application form from the Date 05.05.2018 and Conducted Till the Date 04.06.2018.
About Exam :
As Combined Graduate Level is most awaited & prestigious Exam. Unlike last years, CGL exam was conducted Online, SSC organized CGL 2018 Tier 1 Exam under Online Mode from 25.07.2018 to 20.08.2018.
How to Check SSC CGL Result 2018:-
These are the Following Steps, Graduate Level Aspirants can Follow to Check His/ Her CGL Online Exam Result :-
- First Step to Check SSC CGL Tier 1 result 2018 is to Visit SSC’s Official Website (www.ssc.nic.in).
- At SSC’s Home Page, you may Find Link to Check SSC CGL 2018 Result for Tier 1 Online Exam. You will be Redirected to Result Page from that Link.
- Another option is to Click on Result Section on Home Page. Here you can find link for CGL Result.
- On SSC CGL Result Page, There are links for Write Up, Result & Marks.
- On Clicking Appropriate Link, you will get access to Check CGL Exam Result, Cut Off & Tier 1 Online Exam Marks.
- You will also get Direct Links on this Page to Check Your Tier One Result, Marks.
SSC CGL Result 2018 Region Wise :-
It should be noted that SSC CGL 2018 Result Links will also be available on the Regional Websites. Aspirants from All SSC Regions took part in CGL Exam. So they can also check their Result on SSC’s Regional websites.
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||North Region||Available Soon|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||Western Region||Available Soon|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||MP Sub-Region||Available Soon|
|West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||Eastern Region||Available Soon|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||North Eastern Region||Available Soon|
|Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamilnadu||Southern Region||Available Soon|
|Karnataka, Kerala||KKR Region||Available Soon|
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||North Western Region||Available Soon|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Central Region||Available Soon|
Process after SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam :
- Only those candidates who qualify in all the papers as well as in the aggregate would be eligible to be considered for being called for Tier – II.
- Candidates who cleared cut off of Tier 1 Exam, will be called up for Tier II Exam.
Final Words :
Candidates are advised to keep visit SSC website for latest updates related to SSC CGL Result 2018 & Further Updates.
All Updates Regarding SSC CGL Exam will be available on our website (www.jobriya.in) for Latest Updates Regarding Result & Tier 1 Written Exam.
Important link Area :
|SSC CGL Result||Available Now|
|SSC CGL Answer Key||Download SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key|
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. Any query about this post will be highly welcomed & Our Panel will try to answer your query.