SSC CHSL Admit Card 2016 Tier-I Online Test SSC LDC/ DEO Admit Card 2016 Download SSC 10+2 Admit Card Check Exam Date of SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Inter Level Exam 2016 Hall Ticket/ Call Letter Download Admit Card latest news Updates
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2016
Preface – SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2016, This is the information to all concerned aspirants who are going to appear in SSC Inter (10+2) Level examination in the month of January, 2017 to become LDC or DEO or Postal/ Sorting Assistants. In this post candidates will get the full updates and announcements regarding “SSC CHSL Exam 2016” and its Admit Card/ Hall Ticket “SSC LDC/ DEO Admit Card 2016”. The work of application submission and scrutiny is in under process, SSC 10+2 Admit Card 2016 will be available some days prior to examination, you must have to visit this post regularly time-to-time.
““SSC CHSL Exam 2016””
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is fully responsible to conduct a online written examination named Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination every year. A candidate who have passed the Intermediate (10+2 Level or 12th) exam from a recognized Board is eligible to take part in this exam. From This year SSC has changed the exam pattern of Pre Exam. This year SSC will be conducted an Online Exam for Tier-I. Through this exam SSC recruits the candidates for LDC & DEO in various Govt. Ministries & Subordinate offices and this year Postal/Sorting Assistants and Court Clerks also. SSC CHSL 2016 Tier-I Online Test will be conducted in the month of January & February, 2017.
SSC CHSL 2016 Tier-I Online Test Date : 07.01.2017 to 05.02.2017
Admit Cards will be available for Downloading in upcoming dates. Candidates are advised to keep in touch with SSC Official Website & Our Website for Latest Updates.
SSC CHSL Tier-I Online Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2016 :
- Online Written exam consist of one objective type paper of 200 Marks.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Section 1, 3 & 4.
- Online Exam Consist of General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Arithmetic & General Awareness.
- Total Time Duration for this exam is 01:15 Hours (75 minutes).
- There will be negative Marking of 0.50 Marks for each wrong Answer.
How to Download Admit Card:- Eligible Candidates can Download their Online Admit Card or Duplicate Admit Cards. SSC Aspirants need to follow the given steps:-
- Go to Website of Region, from which you apply & opted the Exam Center.
- Next Step is to Click on the Download Duplicate Admit Card Link for SSC 10+2 Exam.
- Online Applicants (Candidates who apply Online for the SSC Exam) can Download their Admit Card by Submitting their Registration ID (provided at the time of Registration) & Exam City/ Date of Birth.
- Candidates who know their Roll No. can Download Admit Card/ Call Letter by entering Roll No. & Exam City.
- Offline Applicants/ Candidates who lost their Registration ID can Download their Duplicate Admit Card by Submitting their NAME, FATHER’S NAME, DATE OF BIRTH & EXAM CITY.
Candidates can Download their Respective Duplicate Admit Cards/ Call Letter for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (10+2 Exam) for Tier-I Online Test from the link given below in front of the Various Region. Aspirants can Click on the Regional Link from which they choose exam city & Download Admit Card. Candidates are advised to take Print Out of the Downloaded Admit Card. Download from the given Links:-
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||North Region||Available SOON||—|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||Western Region||Available SOON||—|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||MP Sub-Region||Available SOON||—|
|West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||Eastern Region||Available SOON||—|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||North Eastern Region||Available SOON||—|
|Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamilnadu||Southern Region||Available SOON||—|
|Karnataka, Kerala||KKR Region||Available SOON||—|
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||North Western Region||Available SOON||—|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Central Region||Available SOON||—|
Note :- Candidates must carry at least one photo bearing IDENTITY PROOF in original such as Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University/College, Income Tax Pan Card to the examination center, failing which THEY SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR FOR THE EXAMINATION.
For More Information Visit- http://www.ssc-cr.org/
Official website of SSC- http://ssc.nic.in
Candidates can leave their comment in the comment box given below. Don’t Hesitate to ask any query related to this post. Our Panel will try to assist you.