SSC 62390 Constable Online Application form filling Procedure 2015 How to Apply for Constable GD Post step by step Online Application Process Detailed Instructions to Registration Part-I & II at ssconline.nic.in how to fill SSC Constable online form
SSC Constable GD Online Application Process
The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open examination for recruitment to the posts of Constable (GD) in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles as per the Recruitment Scheme formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs.
Online Application/Registration for the post of Constable is started. Many Candidates face problems in Online Application form filling. In this Article we are going to discuss Do’s & Don’ts in Online Application Form filling.
Online Application Contains two parts :-
1. Candidate will have to fill all basic information. Candidate has to give his valid and regular e-mail id and Mobile number.
2. Candidates have to choose mode of examination, whether offline or online.
3. After submission of personal essential details, then you have to enter atleast one preference. Use only Valid Code A (for BSF), B (for CISF), C (for CRPF), D (for SSB), E (for ITBPF), F (for Assam Rifles), G (for NIA), H (for SSF) to give the preferences.
4. Please note down the Registration-Id given above, which will be required for further interaction with SSC.
5. Application will be treated as incomplete/rejected unless accompanied by the PART-II Registration – which again consist of two parts – filling up Payment details of Examination Fee (where applicable) and uploading Photograph & Signature. For payment of exam fees, upload of photograph and signature proceed to PART-II Registration.
1. Candidate has to upload scanned copy of his signature and photo.
2. Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay fee as per direction given in website. (SC/ST/Female/PWD Candidates are exempted from fee payment)
3. On successful completion of the transaction and application form will be generated, Candidates should keep a copy of the Application printout and Fee Receipt for their record.
1. Images format should be in JPG 8bit
2. Size of Photo image must be greater than 4 KB and less than 12 KB only
3. Size of Sign image must be greater than 1 KB and less than 12 KB only
4. Image Dimension of Photograph should be 100(Width) * 120(Height) Pixel only
5. Image Dimension of Signature should be 140(Width) * 60(Height) Pixel only
Note:- Last Date of Online Registration is- 23rd February, 2015.
Candidates can Apply Online through the link given below :-
Apply Online Server -I
Apply Online Server-II
For More Details & Notification – Please Click Here
Candidates can leave their valuable comments in the Comment Box. Your comments & query will be welcomed.