Download Interview Call Letter for SSC North Western Region Scientific Assistant Check SSC NWR Interview Schedule 2014 Download List of Short List Candidates
SSC NWR Interview Call Letter Download
Staff Selection Commission make recruitment to Group C (non-technical) & Group B (non-gazette- both technical & non-technical) posts in departments of Government of India, its attached & subordinate offices except those for which recruitment is made by the Railway Recruitment Boards & Industrial Establishments. SSC North Western Region has announced Interview Schedule for the Post of Scientific Assistant in PPQS under Advt No. SSC/NWR-1/2013 – REG.
Schedule Of Interview:- Interviews for the Post of Scientific Assistant will be scheduled to conduct in month of September, 2014.
Interview Call Letter:- Candidates can download their respective call letter from the official website of SSC NWR i.e. http://www.sscnwr.org
Candidates can Download Eligible Candidates List for Interview from the Link given below:
Important Note:- The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies.
- 3 Passport size Photograph.
- Identity Certificate in the format as already was hosted on our website along the written test notification.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Originals of Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- Experience Certificate / proofs and documents (applicable for Regular posts) as mentioned in the Call letter.
- No Objection Certificate from employer in case employed in Govt./ Semi‐Govt. Public Sector Undertaking, if the application is not sent through proper channel.
- One complete set of copies of all the above mentioned documents duly attested by a Gazetted officer.
- Ex- servicemen candidates are required to submit the qualification equivalence certificate, NOC/ Discharge certificate and other documents in line with the applicable rules.
Candidates can download the Interview Call Letter from the link given below:-
For More Information Please Visit: http://www.sscnwr.org/index.php?type=new
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.