Sterlite Industries Apply Latest Private sector jobs 2018 Check Sterlite Industries Graduate & Post Graduate Vacancy 2018 Apply Sterlite Industries Current Vacancy 2018 Private Sector Current Job Opening Private sector Job vacancy
Sterlite Industries Ltd Careers 2018
Sterlite Industries Ltd. is a subsidiary of Vedanta Resources plc, a diversified and integrated metals and mining group. The company is based in Mumbai, India. On 31 March 2013, the company’s market capitalisation was INR 31,490 crores.
The company engages primarily in the production of copper in Tuticorin, India. Its products include copper cathodes; and cast copper rods, including 11 mm and 12 mm rods used in the transformer industry, and 8 mm rods used by the wires and cables industry with applications in housing wires, electrical cables, and telecom cables.
Sterlite Industries is Looking for the Experienced,Qualified, Result Oriented and willing candidates for work with the company. The current Openings of Company are Given Here under.
Job Details Of Latest Vacancy
1.Job Profile : Copper plant – Tuticorin (Science Graduates)
Qualification: Candidate must be first class B.sc graduate in Physics/Chemistry/Electronics or M.sc graduates in Chemistry.
2. Job Profile : Head Security – Tuticorin
Job Description : The incumbent will be responsible for the implementation of the security policies, procedures and to achieve effective security network around the plant. Candidate should ensure the intelligence gathering and effective vigil in the local environment. The ideal candidate should be a Graduate with Ex-Defense / Paramilitary background and of the rank equivalent to Captain or above with 15 – 20 years of experience, out of which at least 3 years experience must be in an industrial establishment.
Qualification : Graduate with Ex-Defense / Paramilitary
Experience : 15 – 20 years
3. Job Profile : Challenging Career
Job Description :
- Candidate must be first class B.sc graduate in Physics/Chemistry/Electronics or M.sc graduates in Chemistry.
- Should have passed B.sc degree examination in 2011-12/2012-13 or M.sc degree examination in 2012-13
- Should have consistently secured first class in academics from 10thstandard onwards
- No history of arrears/backlog.
- B.sc candidates should not be more than 23 years of age while M.sc candidate should not be more than 25 years as on 1stJuly 2013.
- Should possess good communication skills and working knowledge on computer.
Qualification : Graduate in Physics/Chemistry/Electronics or M.sc graduates in Chemistry.
How To Apply :
Interested And Eligible Candidates May Apply Online And Send Your Resume/CV To [email protected] with the subject as FMO.
For Jobs Details & Apply Visit: https://sterlitecopper.com/
Interested Candidates they Can send Your CV On above mail id. For More details Visit OR Bookmark www.jobriya.com