Sutlej Gramin Bank Interview Schedule 2015 For The Post Of Officer Scale I & Officer Assistant (Multipurpose) Check SGB Officer Scale Interview Schedule Download Interview Call Letter For Officer Scale In Sutlej Gramin Bank 2015 Latest Updates
Sutlej Gramin Bank Interview Schedule 2015
Latest News : Interview Schedule for Officer Scale I & Officer Assistant (Multipurpose) in Sutlej Gramin Bank are available on the website. Download Schedule from the link provided below……….
About Sutlej Gramin Bank: Faridkot Bathinda Kshetriya Gramin Bank sponsored by Punjab & Sind Bank was established on 22.03.1986 under RRB Act 1976.
Interview Will Be Starts From 19/03/2015 to 20/03/2015
About Interview: Sutlej Gramin Bank invited applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer scale & officer assistant (Multipurpose). who have been declared qualified the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September / October 2014 . Based on cut off decided by Bank, Eligible candidates are waiting for the interview schedule.
Interview Schedule: Eligible and desirous candidates, who apply for Officer Scale & officer assistant (Multipurpose). post in Sutlej Gramin Bank are waiting for the interview schedule. Eligible applicants can Download the interview schedule for Officer Scale I & & officer assistant (Multipurpose) from the website of www.sgbbathinda.co.in Or candidates may check our (www.jobriya.com) website for interview schedule or other details.Interview will be starts from 19/03/2015 to 20/03/2015.
Check Interview Schedule:
Check Documents: The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of photocopies at the time of Interview: –
1. Printout of the online application submitted.
2. Printout of IBPS Scores for the stipulated examination.
3. 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of local language for posts of Officer Scale I .
4. Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank. 5. Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification.
6. Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable.
7. Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
8. Photo identity proof.
9. Any other relevant documents.
For More Details: http://sgbbathinda.co.in/Default.aspx
Candidates can leave their respective comments in the comment box. Any Query & Question about this post will be welcomed and our panel will solve your relative query.