Check Exam Pattern & Syllabus of TNPSC Group 1st Mains Exam Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group I Mains Exam Paper I, II & III Syllabus Previous/ old question Papers
TNPSC Group-I Mains Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is conducted mains written exam for Group-I posts. Ignorance about exam pattern & syllabus is biggest hindrance in cracking any exam. So in this Article we are thoroughly discussed about Exam Pattern & Syllabus of TNPSC Group-I Mains Exam.
Exam Pattern:- The written test will be consisting of three papers. The test for all the three papers will be of Descriptive Type.
|Paper||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
Candidates who qualify the mains written exam will be called for Interview. Interview will be of 120 marks.
1. Modern history of India and Indian culture.
2. General Aptitude & Mental ability Test.
3. Role and impact of science and technology in the development of India and Tamil Nadu.
1. Indian polity and emerging political trends across the world affecting India and
Geography of India.
2. Tamil Society, its culture and heritage/ English language skills.
3. Administration of Union and states with special reference to Tamil Nadu.
1. Current events of national and international importance.
2. Current economic trends: Indian economy and impact of global economy on India.
3. Socio economic problems of India/ Tamil Nadu.
For More Information Please Visit: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/syllabus.html
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us. We will try to solve your query.