TSPSC AMVI Syllabus 2015 TSPSC Vehicle Inspector Syllabus 2015 Telangana PSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam Pattern 2015 Telangana PSC AMVI Exam Syllabus 2015
TSPSC Exam Syllabus 2015
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) will conduct a written examination for the recruitment to the posts of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector. Candidates who are going to participate in this written test can get the syllabus and exam pattern from hereunder.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the AMVI written Exam is as Follows:-
|Paper – I||General Studies & General Abilities||150||150||02:30 Hrs.|
|Paper – II||Automobile Engineering||150||300||02:30 Hrs.|
► The written exam will be multiple choice objective type.
► There will also be a Interview of 50 marks.
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for Telangana PSC Vehicle Inspector Exam is given below :-
Paper-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
Society, Culture, Heritage, Literature of Telangana.
Policies of Telangana State.
Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
Basic English. (10th class Standard)
PAPER-II: AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING (DIPLOMA LEVEL)
1. Thermal Engineering & Automobile Power Plants: Thermodynamic Laws, Thermodynamic Processes, Air Standard Cycles, Fuels & combustion, Performance of IC Engines, Engine Construction, IC Engines -classification, Combustion Chambers; Various IC Engine systems – Lubrication, cooling, fuel (petrol & diesel engines), Inlet & Exhaust Systems.
2. Automobile Chassis, Body & Transmission System: Chassis frame – Steering, Brakes, Suspension systems – Body Design & construction -Clutch – Gearbox – Propeller Shaft & Universal Joints – Final drive – Differential – Front Axle – Rear Axle – Wheels & Tyres.
3. Automobile Servicing and Maintenance, Automobile Electrical Systems: Garage & Service station tools and equipment – Servicing & maintenance procedures -Servicing and Maintenance of 2 & 4 wheelers – Automobile Reconditioning Equipment -Reconditioning of Diesel FIP & Injectors – Vehicle Testing & Diagnosis – Automotive Emission and Control -Fundamentals of Electrical Technology – Basic Electronic Devices – Batteries – Ignition System – Generating System – Starting Motor – Wiring Systems, Lighting and Accessories.
4. Motor Transport Organization & Industrial Management & Entrepreneurship: Management Principles – Organizational Structure -Operations – Fleet Planning – Bus &Crew Scheduling – Transport Economics – Traffic and Fares – Legal Aspects of Motor Transport – Production Management – Material Management – Industrial Legislation & Safety – ISO 9000 & TQM – Entrepreneur Development.
5. Special Purpose Vehicles & basic hydraulics: Purpose and Types of SPVs – Farm Tractors – Earth Moving Vehicles – Fluid properties -Flow of Fluids – Oil power hydraulics & pneumatics- Hydraulic machinery.
6. Engineering Mechanics & Strength of Materials: Application of Statics – Friction – Simple Machines- Basic Link Mechanism –Transmission of Power – Simple Stresses & Strains -Geometrical properties of Sections- S.F. & B.M. Diagrams.
7. Machine Design: Bolts & Nuts, Torsion in shafts & springs – Keys and couplings – Gears – Cams –Governors and Fly wheels – Design of Automobile Components.
8. Engineering Materials & Production Technology: Mechanical properties & testing of materials – Iron-Carbon Equilibrium Diagram –Manufacture of Iron & Steel – Heat Treatment – Ferrous & non-Ferrous Metals & Alloys -Welding – Lathe and Lathe work – Drilling – Milling- Gear Making – Grinding – Jigs & Fixtures -Modern Machining Processes – Foundry – Casting – Forging – Mechanical Working of Metals.
For more Information please visit – http://www.tspsc.gov.in
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.