TSPSC Bill Collector Syllabus 2018 Telangana State PSC Bill Collector Written Exam Syllabus 2018 Download GHMC Bill Collector Exam Pattern 2018 Check TSPSC Exam Pattern 2018 for Advt. No. 17/2018
TSPSC Bill Collector Syllabus 2018
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has Announced the Recruitment of 124 Posts of Bill Collector. Candidates Filled there Application Form for these Posts. The Process of Submitting Application Form is Conducted Online from the Date 25.07.2018 and Last Date Submit Application form 10.08.2018. More Details About the Recruitment is Provided Below.
The Exam will be Conducted Only for those Candidates who Found Eligible. The Exam will be Conducted on the Date 07.10.2018 at prescribed Exam Centers. More Details About the Exam is Provided Below.
Candidates are going to gave there exam soon for the Bill Collector post of TSPSC. The Candidates are busy in their exam preparation. Soon they will give the exam so they are doing there 100% for clearing the exam. There are many candidates who is very intelligent but they did not clear the exam it is only because of the lack of right and Prescribed exam syllabus. So the Candidates be happy because here we are going to share the Best prescribed Exam syllabus and Exam Pattern. By studying that syllabus candidates will easily clear that exam.
- The Exam will be Conducted Online.
- The Exam will be of Total 300 Marks.
- The Exam Time Duration of 150 Minutes for each paper (Paper 1 & Paper 2).
- The Question Paper Will be Bilingual i.e. Telugu, Urdu and English.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|1.||General Studies and General Abilities||150||150|
|2.||Statistics (Common for all) (Degree Level)||150||150|
Note : The Minimum Qualifying Marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs and STs 30%.
Paper – I: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
1. Current affairs.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science in everyday life.
4. Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
5. Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
6. Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
7. Indian Political System and Government.
8. Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
9. History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
10. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
11. Policies of Telangana State.
Paper – II : SECRETARIAL ABILITIES
1) Mental Ability. (Verbal and non – verbal)
2) Logical Reasoning.
4) Re – arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage.
5) Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
A test in “Proficiency in Office Automation with usage of computers and associated software” shall be conducted in terms of the orders issued in G.O.Ms.No.133 and 134, GA (Ser.B) Dept., dt.12.5.2014.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION (Practical Type)
|TEST||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks||Minimum qualifying marks|
|Proficiency In Office Automation With Usage Of Computers And Associated Software||30||50||15||17.5||20|
|Name of the part||Name of the Question to be answered||Marks|
|Part A||Example: Typing a letter/ passage/ paragraph (about 100-150 words in MS-Word||20|
|Part B||Example: Preparation of a Table/Graph in MS – Excel||15|
|Part C||Example: Preparation of Power Point Presentations/ Slides (Two) on MS – Power Point.||10|
|Part D||Example: Displaying the content of E-mail (Inbox).||05|
Candidates Can Check there Formatting from the Below Provided Link.
Final Words :Candidates Can Bookmark (WWW.JOBRIYA.IN) us for regular updates regarding the TSPSC Bill Collector Syllabus & Other Related Information.
Important Link Area
|Detailed Syllabus||Detailed Syllabus pdf|
|Admit Card||Download TSPSC Bill Collector Admit Card|
|Recruitment||Detailed TSPSC Bill Collector Recruitment|