TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2016 Telangana Group 2 Services Syllabus 2016 TSPSC Group II Services Exam Syllabus 2016 TSPSC Exam Pattern for Excise SI Commissioner Extension Tax Officer
TSPSC Exam Syllabus 2016
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) will conduct a written examination for the recruitment to Group-II Services posts such as Municipal Commissioner Gr.III, Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, Sub-Registrar Gr.II, Extension Officer and Prohibition and Excise Sub-Inspector. Candidates who are going to participate in this written test can get the syllabus and exam pattern from hereunder.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for group 2 services written Exam is as follows :-
► The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
► There shall be four (4) papers in exam.
► Time Duration of each paper shall be 02:30 hours (150 minutes).
|Paper – I||General Studies & General Abilities||150||150|
|Paper – II||History, Polity and Society||150||150|
|Paper-III||Economy and Development||150||150|
|Paper-IV||Telangana Movement and State Formation||150||150|
Exam Syllabus : Syllabus for TSPSC Group 2 Services Exam is given below :-
GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
1. Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
4. Environmental Issues; Disaster Management – Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
5. World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography of Telangana State.
6. History and Cultural Heritage of India.
7. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
8. Policies of Telangana State.
9. Social Exclusion, Rights Issues and Inclusive Policies.
10. Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
11. Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
HISTORY, POLITY AND SOCIETY
i. Socio-Cultural History of India and Telangana.
ii. Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics.
iii. Social Structure, Issues and Public Policies.
ECONOMY AND DEVELOPMENT
i. Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges.
ii. Economy and Development of Telangana.
iii. Issues of Development and Change.
TELANGANA MOVEMENT AND STATE FORMATION.
i. The Idea of Telangana (1948-1970)
ii. Mobilization Phase (1971-1990)
iii. Towards Formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)
Note- This is only indicative not exhaustive syllabus, candidates can get detailed syllabus for both all papers of Group 2 Services exam from the following link :
For more Information please visit – http://www.tspsc.gov.in
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.