TSPSC Manager Syllabus 2015 TSPSC Manager (Engineering) Syllabus 2015 Telangana State PSC Engineering Manager Exam Pattern 2015 Telangana PSC Manager Exam Syllabus 2015
TSPSC Exam Syllabus 2015
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) will conduct a written examination for the recruitment to the posts of Manager Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication and Computer Science/ Information Technology) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board. Candidates who are going to participate in this written test can get the syllabus and exam pattern from hereunder.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the Engineering Manager written Exam is as Follows:-
|Paper – I||General Studies & General Abilities||150||150||02:30 Hrs.|
|Paper – II||Engineering||150||300||02:30 Hrs.|
► The written exam will be multiple choice objective type.
► There will also be a Interview of 50 marks.
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for Telangana PSC Manager Exam is given below :-
Paper-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
Society, Culture, Heritage, Literature of Telangana.
Policies of Telangana State.
Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
Basic English. (10th class Standard)
- Building Materials And Construction
- Strength of Materials And Theory of Structures
- RCC and Steel Structures
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Estimation, Costing and Construction Management
Section I: Applied Mechanics and Design
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
Section II: Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
- Fluid Mechanics
- Power Engineering
- I.C. Engines
- Turbo machinery
Section III: Materials, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering
- Engineering Materials
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Production Planning and Control
- Inventory Control
- Operations Research
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics
- Electric Drives
ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- Network graphs
- Network theorems
- Solution of network equations using Laplace transform
- Electronic Devices
- Device technology
- Analog Circuits
- Digital circuits
- Combinatorial circuits
- Sequential circuits
- Microprocessor (8085):
- Signals and Systems:
- Linear Time-Invariant (LTI) Systems
- Control Systems
- Tools and techniques for LTI control system analysis
- Control system compensators
- Analog communication systems
- Digital communication systems
- Digital modulation schemes
- Maxwell’s equations
- Plane waves
- Transmission lines
- Basics of Antennas
COMPUTER SCIENCE & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Probability and Statistics
- Set Theory & Algebra
- Linear Algebra
- Numerical Methods:
Computer Science and Information Technology
- Graph Theory
- Mathematical Logic
- Digital Logic
- Computer Organization and Architecture:
- Programming and Data Structures:
- Theory of Computation:
- Compiler Design:
- Operating Systems
- Information Systems and Software Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Web technologies
Note :- This is only indicative not exhaustive syllabus, candidates can get detailed syllabus from the notification (Page 10-18) which can be downloaded from following link :
For more Information please visit – http://www.tspsc.gov.in
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.