Interview date & Schedule for General Banking Officer in Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank 2014 GBO(JMG-I) Interview Call letter Interview Date Check out Cut Off List Merit List by IBPS
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank GBO(JMG-I) Interview Schedule
Central government has amalgamated Uttar Bihar Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Kosi Kshetriya Gramin Bank (transferor regional rural banks) sponsored by Central Bank of India in the state of Bihar into a single regional rural bank which shall be called as Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank (transferee regional rural bank) with its head office at Muzaffarpur. UBGB has recently announced vacancies for General Banking Officer for the Candidates who had passed IBPS RRB CWE- II exam. Based on the cut off decided by bank, Eligible candidates are called for Interview.
Schedule Of Interview:- Interviews for the Post of GBO(JMG-I) will be scheduled to start from 25 August 2014 to September 2014. Interview will be held on different dates depends on the category of candidates.
Interview Call Letter:- Interview call letter sent to all Eligible & Short Listed candidates to address furnished by the Candidates
Interview will consist of total 30 Marks. The minimum qualifying marks of interview shall be 40 percent of the total marks allotted for interview.
Final Selection will be make by taken into account IBPS RRB CWE II marks & Interview marks obtained by candidate.
Note:- The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- IBPS issued valid Score Card & Print out of Application submitted to IBPS
- Copy of fee payment challan with a photo pasted on it.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
- Two Character certificates obtained from two Gazetted Officers.
Candidates can download the Interview Schedule from the link given below:-
For More Information Please Visit: http://www.ubgb.in/index.php
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us.