Interview date & Schedule for General Banking Officer in Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank 2014 UBGB GBO MMG-II and MMG- III Interview Call letter Check out Cut Off List Merit List
UBGB GBO (MMG-II, III) Interview Schedule
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank (UBGB) came to existence after amalgamation of Uttar Bihar Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Kosi Kshetriya Gramin Bank (transferor regional rural banks) by Central government. UBGB has sponsored by Central Bank of India, in the state of Bihar with its head office at Muzaffarpur. UBGB has recently announced 48 vacancies for General Banking Officer (MMG-II) and 4 vacancies for MMG- III for the Candidates who had passed IBPS RRB CWE- II exam. Based on the cut off decided by bank, Eligible candidates are called for Interview.
Schedule Of Interview:- Interviews for the Post of General Banking Officer (MMG 2nd & 3rd) will be scheduled to conduct on 12 September & 13 September 2014. Interview will be held on different dates depends on the category of candidates.
Interview Call Letter:- Interview call letter sent to all Eligible & Short Listed candidates to address furnished by the Candidates
Interview will consist of total 30 Marks. The minimum qualifying marks of interview shall be 40 percent of the total marks allotted for interview.
Final Selection will be make by taken into account IBPS RRB CWE II marks & Interview marks obtained by candidate.
Note:- The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies.
- IBPS issued valid Score Card & Print out of Application submitted to IBPS.
- Original Copy Of Bank Challan.
- Two copies of the same photograph which was used in admit card.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
Candidates can download the Interview Schedule from the link given below:-
For More Information Please Visit: http://www.ubgb.in/index.php
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.