UIIC Assistant Final Result 2015 UIIC Final Result 2015 for Assistant Post UIIC 30 August 2015 Exam Result United India Insurance Company Assistant Result 2015 Check State wise Selected Candidates List Cut Off Marks latest updates
UIIC Assistant Result 2015 (DECLARED NOW)_
LATEST UPDATE dated 15.01.2016 : United India Insurance has uploaded Marks for Assistant Exam 2015. Check Your Marks from the link provided below…..
Click Here to Check Your UIIC Assistant Exam 2015 Marks : Released NOW
UIIC has announced Final Result for Assistant Exam which was conducted on 30 August, 2015.…………Candidates can check Provisionally Selected Candidates List from the link provided below……………
NOTE About Result:- United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) had conducted an ONLINE Written Exam for recruitment for Assistant. Written Exam was conducted on 30 August, 2015 at Morning & Evening Session.
The Final Result of above mentioned Online Written Exam has been Declared Now on the Official website of UIIC (https://uiic.co.in).
Steps to become Assistant:- To become a Assistant in United India Insurance Company, candidate first need to gave an Online Written Exam. Based on their Performance & Marks in Online Written Exam, Candidates have to appear for Interview.
- Candidates who qualified the written exam had to go through Personal Interview.
- Final Selection was based on marks in written exam & Interview.
- Process will reach to its completion after Document Verification. Police Verification & other formalities prescribed in the Notification.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK UIIC ASSISTANT 2015 EXAM FINAL RESULT : DECLARED NOW
- The final appointment would be subject to satisfactory medical report and validity of
documents on verification of certificates regarding age, qualification, community certificates (in case of reserved candidates) , PwD certificates (in case of PwD candidates) and service/relevant records (in case of XSM/D-XSM candidates).
- The further advice regarding pre-employment Medical Examination would be
intimated separately to the candidates by the Company.
- In the State of Maharashtra, the appointment of the SC/ST candidates would be further subject to production of certificate from the Scrutiny Committee as required under the regulations.
Latest Updates will also available on our Leading Job Portal(www.jobriya.in). You just need to Bookmark our website & visit regularly for updates.
For More Details Please Visit: https://uiic.co.in
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us. Our Panel will try to solve your query.