Uttarakhand PSC Group C Screening Test Syllabus/Scheme 2015 for Lecturer, Deputy Sports Officer, Technical Assistant, Mining Inspector, Draftsman, Junior Engineer, Head Clerk, Surveyor
UKPSC Exam Syllabus 2015
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is going to conduct a written Screening Test for the posts of Group ‘C’ Cadre in Uttarakhand Government such as :
1. Assistant lecturer (Cookery, Bakery, Housekeeping, Restaurant, Reception)
2. Deputy Sports Officer
3. Technical Assistant (Geophysics)
4. Technical Assistant (Geology)
5. Technical Assistant (Chemistry)
6. Mine Inspector
8. Junior Engineer (Civil)
9. Head Clerk
►► As we all know, as time is running out the level of competition is increasing rapidly. That’s why candidates are too anxious and stressed about their preparation of the Examination. Students facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. But nothing about to worry, here we are providing the latest prescribed Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Group ‘B’ Posts screening test conducting by Uttarakhand Public Services Selection (UKPSC).
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the above mentioned Group C posts is as follows :
► Exam will be multiple choice objective type.
► Question paper shall contain 150 questions with maximum marks 150.
► Each question will carry one mark.
► The time duration will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
|II||General Intelligence Test||30|
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for Group C posts Screening Test is discussed here under :
Section-I : General Studies
1. General Science
2. History of India
3. Indian National Movement
4. Indian State System, Economy and Culture
5. Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
6. Population, Environment and Urbanization (related to India)
7. World Geography, Indian Geography and Natural Resources
8. Current events of National and International importance.
9. Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry, Trade in Uttarakhand, Geographical, Political background and specific knowledge about social practices.
10. Cultural, Economical and Natural Resources of Uttarakhand and Historical background.
Section II : General Intelligence Test
The questions on general intelligence will cover, both, verbal and non verbal types, including questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification and arithmetical number series. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s ability to deal with abstract ideas, symbols and their relationships, arithmetical computations and other analytical functions.
Section III : General Hindi
(i) विलोम (पांच शब्द)
(ii) वाक्य एवं वर्तनी शुद्धि (पांच वाक्य)
(iii) अनेक शब्दों के एक शब्द (पांच शब्द)
(iv) तत्सम एवं तद्भव शब्द (पांच शब्द)
(v) विशेष्य एवं विशेषण (पांच शब्द)
For More Information – http://ukpsc.gov.in
☼☼ All The Best for Your Examination ☼☼
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.