Uttarakhand PSC Interview Date Schedule for Junior Engineer (Electrical Mechanical Civil) 2014 Download Interview Schedule for UKPSC JE ME CE EE Check Interview call Letter Download Detailed Application Form
UKPSC Junior Engineer Call Letter
Important Note:- With Reference to Advt No. 03/DR/S-02/ 2011-12 Uttarakhand Public Service Commission had conducted written exam for Junior Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical & Civil) under Urban Development Department of Uttarakhand Government. Based on the Performance in the Written exam candidates are called up for Interview. Interview Schedule is announced by UKPSC candidates can check the schedule on the official website of UKPSC http://ukpsc.gov.in.
Schedule Of Interview:- Interviews for the Post of Junior Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil) will be conducted as follows:
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 21 October, 2014.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) : 28 October, 2014.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 28 October, 2014.
Interview Call Letter:- Interview call letter can be Download from UKPSC website (http://ukpsc.gov.in) soon. No Interview Call Letter will be send by Post/ to the Address of Candidate.
► Candidates have to submit Interview fee of Rs. 100/- before Interview.
Note:- The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of photocopies at the time of Interview: –
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
Candidates can download Interview Schedule from the Link Given Below:-
For More Information Please Visit: http://ukpsc.gov.in/latestupdate
Candidates can leave their respective comments in the comment box. Any Query & Question about this post will be welcomed and our panel will solve your relative query.