UKPSC Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2015 Uttarakhand PSC Written Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015 for Lecturer (General/ Female Branch) Uttarakhand PSC Screening Test-2014 Syllabus 2015 UKPSC Lecturer Exam Syllabus
UKPSC Exam Syllabus 2015
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) will conduct Uttarakhand Special Sub-ordinate Education (Lecturer Cadre) Service General/Female Branch Examination-2014. Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. That’s why candidates are too scared and stressed about their preparation of the Examination Students facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So, here we are providing the UKPSC Lecturer Exam Syllabus.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the Lecturer Screening Test is as Follows:-
► The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
► There will be a paper containing 150 questions carrying 150 marks in total.
► There will also be a negative marking of 1/4 marks for every wrong answer.
► There will be an Interview of maximum 100 marks after screening exam.
|Sections||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|B||Knowledge of Uttarakhand State||20||20|
|D||General Intelligence Test||25||25|
Exam Syllabus : UKPSC Lecturer Exam Syllabus is given below :-
1. Contemporary Events of National and International significance.
2. Sports and Entertainment (National and International Level).
3. History of India (Ancient, Medieval and Modern), Culture, National Movements and National Making Activities etc.
4. Elementary knowledge of Indian and World Geography.
5. Natural resources – Types, Planning, Conservation and Enhancement etc.
6. Salient Features of Indian Constitution, Fundamental Rights and Duties, Directive Principles of State Policy, Consumer Empowerment, Consumer Rights and Responsibilities, Consumer Protection Act 1986, Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), Right to Education (R.T.E.) Act 2&9 and Right to Information (R.T.I.) Act 2&5 etc.
7. Human Rights related to Organization, Rules/Act and Activations etc. at National and International Level.
8. Elementary Science – Utility of science in Daily Life.
9. Environmental Development – Problems related to development: Increase in Population, Environmental Pollution, Climate change, Safeguards against these problems etc.
10. Concept of National income, International and Indian Economy, Agriculture, Commerce and Industry: its Development, Directions and Conditions etc.
Knowledge of Uttarakhand State
Instructions: This section comprises 10 sub-sections. Two questions to be set from each section.
1. General Geography – Location and Extension, Structure and relief, Climate, Water system, Demographic profile, Migration, Transport, Communication system, State symbols.
2. History –
(i) Ancient Period: Tribes, Sub-tribes, Dynasties (Kunindas, Paurav and Katyuri)
(ii) Medieval Period: Later Katyuris, Chands and Panwars.
(iii) Modern Period: Gorkha and British period, Freedom struggle, Post Independence scenario, Historical background of Uttarakhand Society.
3. Natural and Economic resources – Water, Forests, Wildlife Protection Parks, Sanctuaries, Minerals, Animal Husbandry, Agriculture and Horticulture etc.
4. Political and Administrative context – Administrative structure and Constitutional system at State, District, Tehsil and Village Level etc.
5. Education and Culture – Educational and Training Institutions, Rituals, Festivals and Fairs etc.
6. Main Movements – Coolie-Beggar, Dola Palki, Forest Movement, Movement for separate Uttarakhand State etc.
7. Economic Development – Industrial Development of Hydroelectric, Horticulture & Tourism and Aromatic & Medicinal Plants, Economic changes after formation of Uttarakhand State etc.
8. Developmental Plans – Plans related to Schedule Castes and Schedule Tribes etc.
9. Important Contemporary events.
10. Sports and Entertainment.
1. Indian Education System – Radhakrishan Commission, Mudaliar Commission, Kothari Commission, University Grant Commission (UGC), National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT), National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE), National Education Policy – 1986, National Knowledge Commission, Education for Equality, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Right to Education, Rashtriya Uchchattar Shiksha Abhiyan, E-governance.
2. Teaching Efficiency and Communication- Teaching Skills, Teaching Methods and Techniques, Traditional and Modern Teaching Aids, Communication and Teaching process – Types of Communication and Characteristics of Good Communication.
3. Value Based Education – Types of Values – Individualistic and Social Values, Reasons for deterioration in Values, Inculcation of Values through Education.
4. Class-room Discipline, School Discipline, Educational Planning and Administration.
5. Absence from schools and reasons for drop-out from school and its solutions.
6. Computer in Education/Computer Education – Fundamental knowledge of Computer, its need and applications.
7. Educational Technology – Nature, types, need and uses.
8. Teaching Profession and Job- Satisfaction.
9. Role of Teacher in Personality Development of Students
10. Educational Evaluation – Need, Types and Methods.
General Intelligence Test
Questions of verbal, Non-verbal and analytical type having Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit-Loss and Discount, Time-Work and Wages, Time and Distance, LCM and HCF of numbers etc.
Questions on Analogies, Syllogism, Similarities and Differences, Missing numbers, Characters and Sequence, Decision Making, Discrimination, Relationship concepts, Direction sense, Coding-decoding, Arithmetic Reasoning etc.
Questions on Trains, Boats and Steams, Calendar, Clocks, Logical Venn Diagram, Representation of data by diagrams and graphs, Analysis of data – Mean, Median, Mode and Range etc.
निर्देश: प्रत्येक प्रश्न वस्तुनिष्ठ या बहुविकल्पीय तथा एक-एक अंक का होगा । सभी प्रश्नों के चार वैकल्पिक उत्तर होगे, जिनमे से केवल एक विकल्प ही सही होगा ।
1. पर्यायवाची शब्द ।
2. विलोम शब्द ।
3. तत्सम शब्द ।
4. तद्भव शब्द ।
5. वाक्यांश के लिए एक शब्द ।
1. उपसर्ग ।
2. प्रत्यय ।
1. वर्तनी शुद्धि ।
2. वाक्य शुद्धि ।
1. समास ।
2. समास विग्रह ।
3. संधि ।
4. संधि-विच्छेद ।
1. मुहावरे ।
2. लोकोक्ति ।
For more Information please visit – http://ukpsc.gov.in/
!!…Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box regarding UKPSC Lecturer Exam Syllabus. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.